Tramp Stamp? Like/Dislike

Options

Replies

• lisa77marie
    lisa77marie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm old fashioned. No, I think it makes you look like a, ahem, tramp!
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting one... UNTIL I was at an amusement park with my kids a couple years ago, and a group of pre-teen girls walked past us...

they all had on bathing suit tops with tanks over them, tied up, and every one of them had their shorts rolled down to "show off" their temporary tattoo "tramp stamps"...

made me throw up in my mouth a bit :sick:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    No, I hate sheep who follow trends. They only think they are seperating themselves from the herd.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes, also know as bumper sticker or pull out target :)
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    No, I hate sheep who follow trends. They only think they are seperating themselves from the herd.

nice six-pack :blushing:
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't like them and don't think I'll ever get a tattoo there.
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Nah. It was a fad that has passed.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Not my style.

But people shouldn't get tattoos for what other people are going to think about it.
    Why then put it where only other people can see it.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Women should get tattoos wherever they want on their bodies free of judgement, k? It's a usually small tattoo in a place that's easily covered up, I don't see why it's gotta be treated like that's some kind of wildy sexual taboo.

My 50 year old senior English teacher went through chemo for ovarian cancer, and as her gift to herself, she got a lower back tattoo and I think that's badass.
  • deeosborne77
    Options
    Not a big fan of the stamp. I have several tatts that I got when I was younger, none of them across my lower back. I do have one on my hip that is unrecognizable today. There are two I absolutely hate now and do not wear certain styles of blouse because I don't want them seen. I still love some of them though.

A word of advice from an old tramp; ladies be careful where you place that ink. Stretch marks ruin tattoos. If you're planning on having babies one day you will get these badges of motherhood no matter how much cream you use.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    No, don`t like tatts
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Trashy. So a no from me. If that is the look you're going for, feel free.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have my son's footprints tattooed on my lower back. I hardly consider that a "tramp stamp".
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I got a really cute tattoo of a turtle on my lower back. Then a few years later I found out that getting on there is called a "tramp stamp". DOH!
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not my style.

But people shouldn't get tattoos for what other people are going to think about it.
    Why then put it where only other people can see it.

Because it's for that "special" person whom I choose to see it. Not everyone is worthy to see it ;)
  • lucindasun
    Options
    Only on big round booties...
    [/quote
    ......And where have you been all my life !!!? I have two, one on lower back and one one big round booty, give a man somethin to focus on while he's back there doin what he does.
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yes I have one and I love it. And having one does not mean you are a tramp. I am far from being one. Just sayin.

Having a tattoo doesnt make you a tramp.
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Absolutley No! I have on and can't wait to save enough to have it removed.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey you judgy folks, throwing around words like 'trashy' and 'trendy' and 'sheep' and so on? You too are being judged. Hope it's not too harsh. :)
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Don't love them or hate them for location...Do not like a tag being put on a person because they have a tattoo in a specific spot. I know two people who had never heard that terminology used before for that area and they have tattoos there. They get quite angry when their tattoo art is termed "tramp stamp"