1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a Blessing, I'm at where you started, I joined this program over a year ago and I stopped logging everything in, I know I need to get back to the program.
    I use to work at home so that it didnt help me loosing weight.
    I now got promoted and I work at the office and I walk to work and walk home m-f that about 40 minutes a day, and I lost 4 lbs in 1 month, but I have a longggggggggggggggggg ways to go, plus I watch what i eat at home, but its hard here at work because it's always someones birthday and theres always cake, I need to start saying NO, but when it is Buttercreme frosting, oh lord i cant say NO, LOL.
    Anyways Thank you for sharing your story and being so honest, May God continue Blessing you and everyone in this site, we must keep that faith and stick together :)
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats you look great. thanks for the inspiration!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Your transformation is incredible. You have changed your life and your body has come along for the ride. The coolest thing I've learned about all this weight loss stuff is that it's really about changing who I am. The weight loss and fitness become a side effect of how I'm changing my life. Thank you for sharing, congratulations, and keep up your awesome transformation!
  • kcirgs57
    Options
    Incredible!
  • rdelsaz
    rdelsaz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Your transformation is amazing!! :smile: :smile:
  • jsams11
    Options
    Such an inceredible and insipiring story. Proof positive that we can do ANYTHING we put our mind too, no matter what the challenge.
    Congrats!
  • Alfrecca
    Alfrecca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done and very inspiring! You look great! I have lost 80lbs since April and hope to get 10 more pounds off! My BMI is now 29.0 and I am finally just overweight! Yea! Keep it up and always log your food! It is what keeps us honest!!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to us all. My problem is I have 35 or so lbs to lose, and after working 2-3 months pretty hard, I don't see very much progress and get discouraged about it, and end up back to the bad habits. your story just reaffirms to me that I just have to keep going and eventually it will happen little by little. You have done amazing in a year and your new healthy lifestyle habits will remain with you forever. Congratulations and keep it up.
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the photos and the story! You look so much younger! Congrats on the success, i needed to see that story today, it was a motivator! :)
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation, congratulations and you look fantastic!!!
  • DanneLynne
    DanneLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats! I am jealous ;)
  • toomanykids313
    Options
    Great job! That is fantastic! You are inspiring lots of people. Keep it up and my hat's off to you!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job. Congratulations!
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You have done amazingly!!!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING GIRL!!!!!
  • brossartaddiction
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Very well done! You had me in tears reading your story, good for you! I'm currently at 308 after losing only 14 lbs...but I started this journey in the beginning of January and I'm determined not to give. Seeing stories like yours and the before and jaw dropping after pics are so inspiring! WTG!! Wish you tons of success on the rest of your journey!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That is great, and you look wonderful. Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! You look fabulous and I love the pink top and jeans!!!
  • JustMyImagiNAYtion
    Options
    Wow! Amasing story! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!