1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes - WAY TO GO!!! YOU are amazing, keep it up!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    WoW! Congratulations on sticking with it and being so successful!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Joy4488
    Options
    This post has moved me, really moved me! I look at your pictures and I see myself. I started MFP one month ago near your top weight. I know I have 100 pounds to loose. I have to admit, i was wondering if it would even be possible. Your story is an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing.
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I often feel like it will never happen for me, but a story like yours tells me to keep pushing! Way to go!
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is amazing well done to you! Thanks for the inspiration :D
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! And kudos to you for not giving up! Thank you for sharing your story and your pics:)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story...very inspirational! Congrats!! :smile:
  • jessicaclairel
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • imani533
    imani533 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have certainly inspired me to get back to the gym. The eliptical intimidated me and I didn't see much progress from the other machines. There was also my age (60) and bad knees holding me back. Now, I'm ready to try again. Thank you, so much.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration!!
  • smframe1
    smframe1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your journey has truly been amazing. Lately I have found myself lacking the motivation I first had when I started MFP. Glad I surfed through the message boards tonight. Stories like yours helps me and I'm sure others in my shoes remember the importance of not giving up!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks --you have inspired me to keep going!
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Each picture showed a pretty person, and to see you 100 lbs lighter shows a very happy you. You are an inspiration!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work!!!!!! Congrats! :smile:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an amazing story of persistence, patience and pluck. While there were ups and downs you stayed with it and the results are fabulous. You should be proud of yourself. We are proud of you and inspired by you. Thank you for sharing.
  • cbolsw3
    cbolsw3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing and very happy. Your story is truly an inspiration! Keep up the great work!!!
  • hereisthenewme14
    Options
    Your story is incredibly inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing. I hope that one day I can be as successful as you have been. I have just started my journey but I am very excited to see myself get to where I want to go. Congratulations!!!! You have done an amazing job and you should be proud of yourself!!!!
  • Diahann_Hughes
    Diahann_Hughes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fab :) Well Done lovely x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!