One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Replies

• fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Your story is awesome and you should be so proud :) You look so beautiful! Great to have you as a friend! Congrats on your success and future successes <3
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Congrats, you just inspired me more.
  • TastesLikeChicken
    TastesLikeChicken Posts: 32 Member
    Guess I need to eat more ice cream. Great story, Congrats on your success, you earned it.

How can I determine what my LBM wt should be? I want to be careful to eat enough protein so as not to lose weight the wrong way.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Sara, your knowledge and consistency here are inspiring, not to mention what you've gone through to become the person you are today. I'm so happy for your accomplishment and hope you are a real woman about eating all the foodz!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    love you sara!!! you are such an inspiration - which is why you are one of the first friends I show off to my friends IRL when I show them what I'm trying to accomplish. pictures are worth a thousand words! :love:
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    You are amazing! I totally appreciate all the time and work you have put into your journey and I feel very blessed and honored to have you on my FL :)
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    :flowerforyou: :happy: And the Oscar goes to...
    You are awesome!
    You look great!
    Keep in touch with MFP!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    I knew you were awesome. This just proves it.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Sara, you know your *kitten*.... and I likes it!

but you need to put your max lifts on your OP too... those are the numbers I love:)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Sara, you are so fantastic! I'm glad you decided to put up the bikini pics cause you look HAWT.

Beautiful inside and out. Glad to have you on my FL, doll. :heart:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    You look great.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Jaw drops, looks at comp screen and drools. Ow my, Train me...
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    You are AWESOME and totally Badass!!! :)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Epic!

xx
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Awesome - the funny thing is you are one of the people I notice on the forums that knows what she is talking about!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Guess I need to eat more ice cream. Great story, Congrats on your success, you earned it.

How can I determine what my LBM wt should be? I want to be careful to eat enough protein so as not to lose weight the wrong way.

If you can estimate your BF% then it's (100% - BF%) x body weight. There are a couple of ways of estimating body fat% but the easiest/cheapest is to eyeball it. I did a write up here if it helps: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/830595-body-fat-estimation-methods
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    One of the best inspirational posts I've ever read here in MFP. Thanks for sharing, congratulations for your courage, you are touching LOTS of lives with your post and making a significant change in many of those lives.
    THANK YOU :D
  • wow! so inspirational. you look absolutly incredible! such an amazing transformation. you should be so proud! x
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Yay.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Impressive is a massive understatement but you are impressive. Just wow.

I'mma go get some ice cream. To celebrate. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!