Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    You are amazing, strong, inspirational, and SUCH a helpful voice around here! So glad we're friends.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Wow!
  • Thank you for sharing and giving me a vote of confidence!!! Amazing job! :heart:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    :love: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    You know I already love and admire you, but holy hell, Sara!! Thank you for sharing this. YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • Amazing transformation, an inspiration to so many on the site me included :)
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    You look freaking amazing. Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing! :)
  • metter2011
    metter2011 Posts: 25 Member
    congrats! You look amazing! and happy!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    You will notice a progression…as I lost my weight, I also lost my clothes in my pics…
    I am one of those strange women who likes to weigh a lot (assuming a low body fat of course!).
    In closing, I would like to send my hugs and kisses (and the occasional sneaky grope) to all my friends on here and to all the people who have supported, encouraged and empowered me, whether they are on my FL or not.

:laugh: :heart: the humor. This is why I follow you.
    Another challenge that *may* be next is to start doing powerlifting competitions – just small amateur stuff and for fun.
    omg I am so excited for you! Please keep us updated and post pics! You're a tiger! And you're looking absolutely amazing. I hope you have a sense of how powerful you look. I'm sure many men would rather sex you up then many 20 year olds lol.

:heart: SideSteel, MoreBean Yourself and Taso, I'm pretty sure they are up there on a lot of peoples favorite list for many reasons from smarts to compassion to experience to humor :love:
  • woohoo.....well done....yep, you show that skin, I would :) keep up the good work
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Bumping for later... Good grief, you're inspiring!
  • What a fabulous story!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Wondeful job hunni x
  • chickenshit4
    chickenshit4 Posts: 49 Member
    Bump
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Amazing story Sara...thanks for posting this, I too have no photos of me big and I don't have to look hard or anything, I just never had any taken, as was way too embarrassed. Wish I had now, to see how far I have come dagnabit!

Way to go! You look strong and are one of those smexy *kitten*... ; )
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    As I've said before, Sara, you come across as so knowledgeable, clever and strong (in body and mind) that I forget that there was a 'before' and that part of your strength comes from your struggles.

Amazing photos today. I love the coy back shot :love:

It must be hard being such a hero and I hope you understand how much we appreciate everything you do on here and the model of sane self-improvement you provide :flowerforyou:
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Congratulations! You look absolutely fabulous! Wow! :flowerforyou:
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Truly inspiring!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Sara, just when I thought I couldn't love you anymore, I do! :heart:

Thank you for being such an inspiration to others and for taking your hard-earned knowledge and success and paying it forward a million times over to everyone here on MFP. I'm so incredibly lucky to have you on my friend's list. Many happy days of ice cream to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    I scream, You scream, we all scream for that body(and ice cream too)!

Well done and congratulations on the results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!