One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I scream, You scream, we all scream for that body(and ice cream too)!

Well done and congratulations on the results!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sara, you're a real inspiration.
    Thank you also for your contributions here. Your informed posts are a ray of light in the dark.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the results of your hard work with us. You've worked so hard and it shows!
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
    I really needed this today.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Wohoo! Well done - there is hope for us all!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I LOVE lifting, I LOVE this thread, and I LOVE YOU!! You are inspirational, motivational, and an absolute f*cking rockstar, Sara!!! :icecreamforyou: (stolen from Rach, lol)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I lové you
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! I really hope I look like that this time next year.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    *Standing ovation!*
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Nice job.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    First, you are amazing!!!!

And, you are absolutely right about the importance of listening to people who actually know what they're talking about...you and SideSteel are both on my list, and I'm thankful for the group you've created, and both your willingness to answer a bazillion questions. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress <<<I'm pimpin' out your group :heart:

I'm a fan :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the shout out to my and SideSteel's group. :flowerforyou:
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Looking great!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    No...words...just...<3 to this thread :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Sara Sara Sara..... You are amazing! You have done such a great job and Everyone on this site or not can benefit from your knowledge. You amaze me and i'm sure others with your daily progresses and limit breaks on your lifts. You also are undeniably one of the greatest friends someone can have.

Thank You for being such a great inspiration and most importantly a great friend

On MFP and IRL.

<3
    Chris

Thank you Chris - you were one of my earliest friends on here and thank you for for being a great friend :flowerforyou:
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sara...thanks so much for sharing your story...you kick some major booty. BTW you have such a great smile...I love your dimples.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Very glad I to have you on my FL and you were one of the people that showed me I didn't need to be eating like a bird on 1200 and less. So very happy to have found you and to be learning from you. Not many could get away with that bikini but you sure can!!!! Wow!
  • ClaireBoe
    ClaireBoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and give me inspiration, since I am in my 40s and until your post was only expecting to get fit...but I'm thinking now, AWESOME is possible! :-)

Congratulations on a job well done!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sara, you are amazing!! I had no idea where you had started from and kinda assumed you had always been this amazingly fit and extremely knowledgeable, now you have even more of my respect!

Kudos to you on all the hard work and thank you for being such an amazing MFPeep and always answering questions and sharing your knowledge! Great story... :flowerforyou:
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

TL;DR
    I got fat, got thin, got ill, got fat and got thin again…oh, and I love lifting and ice-cream!

My love for you is as hoooogye as you thought your *kitten* was. *nod*
  • tracyhutchins
    tracyhutchins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I hope you will win first place in one of your power lifting competitions!! Best wishes!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!