Get Moving in March Challenge

Options

Replies

• essohtee
    Options
    SW: 180
    CW: 155
    GW: 145

I haven't done a challenger in sooo long, and my weight loss in general as been at a standstill for too long. I'm looking to get a great start again, that's why I'm not going too low with my GW :)
  • hannyz08
    Options
    Me me me!!! Im going to Hawaii end of march and would like to lose a bit more.

Sw:190
    Cw:184
    Gw:178
  • meow103010
    Options
    Oh, I am so in. I've been looking for the extra motivation, and I think this is it. I can't wait! :D

SW: 260
    CW: 238
    GW: 220-225

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am in as well...

SW:167.2
    CW:149.6
    GW for March 31st: 140.8
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Very good! Looks like we have a nice group going with lots of motivated people.

AmyBecky74 asked about posting. EVERYONE should post once a week on Friday, or by that Monday at the latest, your numbers. But you can check back daily because I'll be putting up daily and other challenges to keep us motivated.

Leeann1979 and bevmcarthur I totally understand the thyroid issue!! I've been trying so hard the month of February and I don't think the scale has moved one pound. It is so frustrating, but it is important to keep trying. Also make sure your up to date on your blood work, you should be getting it once a year at least. Your thyroid levels do change, it is an ongoing battle. I just went in Thursday to have mine checked and go to the doctors for results Tomorrow. I'm glad we have similar issues we can relate with, though I'm not glad anyone has it, totally frustrating!!

Shanteel612 p90x sounds awesome! My friend just offered to buy me on the the beachbody sets. I picked Brazilian Butt Lift. I have a bad back and needed something to work on my core muscles and not too much jumping, but I can always modify. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on the tape.

Thoughts on a private group? I didn't think about that, but it may be a good idea. I'll take any feedback and make the decision in the next few days.

Lets take this time before the challenge to get to know each other.

My name is Coni, I'm 43 years old and a singe mother of a teen girl. i live in a small beach town in Florida, exactly 1.5 miles from the ocean. I have a Boston Terrier and a cute little kitty. I've been on this weight loss journey for a while, I gain and lose and gain and lose. I've been pretty consistent since Thanksgiving though and have loss 25 pounds since then. I only walk right now, and track every bite I eat. My non-scale goals during this challenge will be to drink more water, step up my cardio and add strength training.

AND Happy Birthday Month loopylaura!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!
    My name is Margie,
    I am 58 years young, I am an Aussie.
    I have just started the Leslie Sansone walk off the pounds, loving it, suits me for my age,
    like cook, garden, have a little vegie garden that I have started,
    love camping
    and love to be able to keep up with my grandchildren,
    that is my goal in life is to be as healthy and fit for as long as I can.
    looking forward to the March challenge.
  • bonnie_w
    Options
    Hi could use the motivation
    SW268 PD'S
    CW259PD'S
    March goal 9 Pd's
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 166.4
    CW: 160.5
    GW: 155

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I just got back on the bandwagon and this is just the thing I need to keep me motivated.

SW: (Starting weight) 190
    CW: (Current weight) 158.8
    GW: (Goal weight for the month) 150
  • ronigetfit2012
    ronigetfit2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Its my b-day month and I need an extra push.
  • jamantha
    jamantha Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Go on then, I could do with a challenge! Might help increase my motivation after a couple of weeks of illness.

SW: 242lb
    CW: 194lb
    GW: 186lb

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • gloryofthis
    gloryofthis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i'm in =]
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is my Birthday month!

SW: 280
    CW: 269
    GW: 264

Weigh in dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • Jazzysoul
    Jazzysoul Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

SW: 190
    CW: 155
    GW: 150 (for the month)

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Challengers!

I'm getting excited for this challenge! Started doing some de-tox this morning. I read 'somewhere' to drink water with a whole REAL lemon squeezed into it first thing in the morning. I put some Splenda in it and heated it up... not too bad. I'll try anything!!!!

My biggest hurdle is FOOD! I eat too much and too often. I go to the gym 2 or 3 times per week, but it's not helping. Today I am making a conscience effort to eat healthy choices within my calorie limit. Being accountable to this Challenge will definitely help.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in :wink:

SW: 199
    CW: 186
    GW: 180

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • Rungirlrun4
    Rungirlrun4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in for that! I've been having trouble with motivation lately and work best when I have set goals, would love to be a part of this! How do I sign up?
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    Good initiative, I'm in :)

SW: 233.6
    CW: 233.6
    GW: 223.6

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
  • coniconstance
    Options
    Everyone before this post has been invited to join a private group. This is where the challenge will take place. I've set up a welcome.. so come by and say hi. Weigh-in will be FRIDAY March 1st. I'll give more details as we get closer!

What a great response, glad I'm not on my own here needing a challenge!

the Challenge is under Get Movin In March Challenge 2013

I'll send out invites to everyone by days ends. Thank you! I'm new to setting up a group so be kind to me, thx
  • coniconstance
    Options
    If you haven't recieved an invite by now let me know.

Anyone who still wants to join, feel free to add to this thread and I'll send you an invite as well! Friday is almost here