3 Months Stronglifts 5x5.

Replies

• Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Nice work!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Right on. Im into my second week now at 215 and 25% fat, hope I can match your numbers and progress
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Great work Doozer!!! You look awesome and your progression is BADA$$!!!! :bigsmile:
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    If you are enjoying those type of lifts, then maybe you consider CrossFit.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member

Would consider it if it wasnt way more expensive than my 24 dollar a month gym membership which doesnt have crossfit there
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Great job!! It's so funny how much faster dudes progress than us wimmen.:laugh: I just hit 88 lb bench and 110 squats and I thought I was going to die!
  • RunDoozer
    Great job!! It's so funny how much faster dudes progress than us wimmen.:laugh: I just hit 88 lb bench and 110 squats and I thought I was going to die!

I think it's a lot closer if you look at the weight of the lifts compared to the bodyweight of a person. Taken me 12 weeks to get to body weight where as some women get to theres in 4-8 weeks. Depending on what youre stalling on. More of I think is in regards to how much shape you were in before you started. But I was pretty dang weak so I dunno,
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Wow, those are impressive results! I am actually starting this program in the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.
  • RunDoozer
    Wow, those are impressive results! I am actually starting this program in the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.

Good luck
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    WOW, amazing results. :drinker:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Looking good dude...

: )
  • RunDoozer
    WOW, amazing results. :drinker:
    Looking good dude...

: )

Thank you both :)
  • Wow, you look absolutely amazing!! Well done!

Further proof that you earn your dream body under the iron, not on the treadmill :bigsmile:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    that's really awesome and inspiring! :) good work!
  • Great job! I don't do stronglifts, but I am following Jaime Eason's Live Fit program from bodybuilding.com
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Very nice! Looking HOT!!! :wink:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

Would consider it if it wasnt way more expensive than my 24 dollar a month gym membership which doesnt have crossfit there

This is totally how I feel. I have a friend who keeps asking me to join, but I just can't afford $180 a month (although that's waaaay cheaper than another friend's bootcamp that's $350 for six weeks if you go three days a week). I'll stick with the $22 gym with a squat rack :smile:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Hey, you're doing great! You look much younger since losing weight. Congratulations, and keep pushing forward!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    looking good, can see a lot of difference. Thanks for sharing
  • Thanks for this!

I did Stronglifts last year but didn't stick with it long enough. I've just started it up again last week and am determined to keep going this time round. Posts like this really help!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!