DAILY EXERCISE JOURNAL- MARCH

Options
Clover5 asked me to take over this Journal :flowerforyou:

We all know it’s good to exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Lets track it together. You exercise can be anything - running, walking, sports, swimming, jump rope, aerobics, calisthenics - you name it. Let’s have fun. Check in daily and report what exercise you've done.

Rest days are important for recovery and balance. When you need a rest day, take it. Just record rest for that days date, put your feet up, and cheer on the others. Another day will come.

Don’t worry if you’ve missed the first of the month. You can start at any time.

Replies

• capie123
    Options
    I'm game!
  • penni214
    penni214 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Do you know that the exercise database allows calories burned for cooking and cleaning? It all adds up! I'm going to log every movement I make! lol
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It even allows you to log playing instruments. I do that a lot...
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do you know that the exercise database allows calories burned for cooking and cleaning? It all adds up! I'm going to log every movement I make! lol

If you do, be sure that your activity level is set to "sedentary", as your usual daily activity is already included otherwise.
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • capie123
    Options
    25min. brisk walk:bigsmile:
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am going to be out of town about two weeks, but I will definitely log everything I do. Great idea!
  • capie123
    capie123 Posts: 34
    Options
    30 min. brisk walk
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Count me in again, too. This is such a great way to keep a record!
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I lost track in Feb (although I did keep up my exercise) - March is a new month (Yay almost Spring!).:happy:
  • nemrut
    Options
    3/1 - 60 min. CrossFit class and 70 min. walking on the beach
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm so grateful for these threads - I used to keep track of my workouts in a notebook, but I kept forgetting to update it - this is so much quicker, and I'm always on MFP anyway! I think I'll go back to tracking in a book as well, but just in case, I'll be keeping up diligently in this thread too. :) Hope everyone has a strong and successful March!!

Mar. 1: kettlebell warmup // 5x4 front squat 100# // Fran! (scaled): 21-15-9 thrusters 55# + ring rows = 7m45s
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    March 1...walkwalkwalk loged 3.6 miles on my pedometer and did yoga
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    March 1st-am: Jillian 30DS L2 D5, pm: 1 Hour Cardio Mix Class(aerobics+weights)
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    March 1st-am: Jillian 30DS L2 D5, pm: 1 Hour Cardio Mix Class(aerobics+weights)
    March 2nd-50 minute Zumba Class(well sorta, no instructor showed up so we improvised with music and a volunteer leader)
    55 minute MuscleWorks Class-Weights Weights and more Weights. I'm going to be sore.
  • nemrut
    Options
    3/1 - 60 min. CrossFit class and 70 min. walking on the beach
    3/2 - 50 min. brisk walking
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    3/1 - Bike 60 min
    3/2 - Treadmill 30 min
  • cairee
    cairee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im in! late to join but whatever.
    March 1: Insanity plyometric cardio circut 42 minutes
    March 2: rest day did nothing all day.
    March 3: Insanity power and resistance 40 minutes, walked/ran with the dog, 45 minutes
  • carol162m
    carol162m Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    March 3 Sunday 39 minutes walking dogs