Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options

Replies

• MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Oh in terms of friends, I dont know how to go about making any friends. I have none thus far. With zero friends, if I were to send a woman a request, she'd think I was hitting her, and if I were to send a guy one, he'd think I was playing for the other team.

And you would be correct, lol.

On here a year with only one headless profile pic, a blank profile, no friends, and lots of posts in "rate this person, etc." threads ...

Looks like you may have missed your window of opportunity when it comes to gaining friends, but here's a flower for you for the compliment. :flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    How do you guys make friends with creeping people out with a request?
  • Latte_Lover
    Latte_Lover Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just because...
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif
    This is just brilliant LOL !
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. I have a low self-esteem most of the time and you have just given me the boost I needed for the day. (((hugs)))

You're welcome but if that pic is really you, I dont think you have a reason to have a low self-esteem.
    Aww, I wish it was me. Sadly it is not. You really did help me today. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    Options
    Oh in terms of friends, I dont know how to go about making any friends. I have none thus far. With zero friends, if I were to send a woman a request, she'd think I was hitting her, and if I were to send a guy one, he'd think I was playing for the other team.

And you would be correct, lol.

On here a year with only one headless profile pic, a blank profile, no friends, and lots of posts in "rate this person, etc." threads ...

Looks like you may have missed your window of opportunity when it comes to gaining friends, but here's a flower for you for the compliment. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the laugh :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif

LOL! At least he's doing better than tannedtiger. lmao
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    such a suck up post. However, thank you for noticing that we are gorgeous. We are pleased.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    just don't start a thread saying " I need girls to add me"
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. I have a low self-esteem most of the time and you have just given me the boost I needed for the day. (((hugs)))

Also home alone with a webcam and lots of lingerie.
    What's that supposed to mean?

ewwwwww now thats just creepy

Just trying to make his dreams come true
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options

Creepers never tell!!!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Taking this as a personal compliment because I'm insecure like that... Lol. Thank you! :)
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    very clever thread. lol
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Im actually a man, but thanks
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That's a nice pick me up. Thank you!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options

Just start a topic that says looking for friends with such and such goals or such and such hobbies/interests....
  • NormInv
    Options
    Man you guys are so cynical. I experience that in real life too. The jerks have spoiled it for all us guys. Women get barraged with unwanted overtures, so when a decent good looking guy shows up, they have their guards way up.

:sadness:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Is this Going Fishing Thursday? Shoot, I totally forgot. OP, mind if I hitch a ride on your expedition?

To all the awesome women of MFP, you are the best and I appreciate you. And when the OP asks you for nekkid pics, please PM them to me as well
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Man you guys are so cynical. I experience that in real life too. The jerks have spoiled it for all us guys. Women get barraged with unwanted overtures, so when a decent good looking guy shows up, they have their guards way up.

:sadness:
    Don't worry, I see your earnest appreciation here. Don't listen to everyone that has become so jaded.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Well done OP. this post is like a tractor beam for snatch.