• sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really apply to me, but I'll take the compliment anyway! **SMILES**

Thanks!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you are such a sweetheart. Thank you. I have a low self-esteem most of the time and you have just given me the boost I needed for the day. (((hugs)))

Also home alone with a webcam and lots of lingerie.

You told them what I do for a living???? Stalker!!!!! LOL :wink:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

lets just take the compliment girls. lol
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    My guess is if they are really not attractive then they don't post a pic, they use an avitar or something.

Yep, yep..............that would be me.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

The way you free associate that only "pretty girls take care of their health" is pretty funny. And not true. Lol
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I can see where this is a trap, from both sides. ha!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

The way you free associate that only "pretty girls take care of their health" is pretty funny. And not true. Lol

Indeed, what I meant to say was that health and prettiness are often overlapping circles, if one were to construct such a Venn diagram.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same myself. I could only dream of being as gorgeous as some of the women on here!!!

you're pretty gorgeous!

Awww...Thank You. But in all honesty, I can be easily topped by alot of women on MFP :blushing:
  • crazihel
    crazihel Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ha if only we could say the same for the men....

Jokes.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same myself. I could only dream of being as gorgeous as some of the women on here!!!

you're pretty gorgeous!

Awww...Thank You. But in all honesty, I can be easily topped by alot of women on MFP :blushing:

Hush! =) you're still a looker no matter what!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

you're pretty gorgeous!

I could be too. All they'd have to do is ask...
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    My guess is that every woman who has replied in this thread and the OP thinks falls in between that 7.5-10.0 scale will get a friend request, others will not. Just a hunch. :):):) Have you gotten your FR yet?
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Why thank you ^.^ I'm a 10 though lol.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    maybelline_zps03811ca3.jpg
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif
    Use of the gif only makes a woman hotter, somehow, if you ask me!
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    maybelline_zps03811ca3.jpg

:laugh:
  • Creepy post is CREEPY!

1568043-funny_gifs_creepy_faces_1_.gif
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Because most of the people on a fitness oriented site care about being the best they can be, including caring about their appearance.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Why do most men on MFP have perfect, strokeable abs?
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    My guess is that every woman who has replied in this thread and the OP thinks falls in between that 7.5-10.0 scale will get a friend request, others will not. Just a hunch. :):):) Have you gotten your FR yet?

Some have explicitly stated they dont wanna be friends no more.