Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Cant say I really look at pictures, unless its those before & after shots, which i love. Most of the male ones i have seen are headless lol

I can't wait for the day I can be headless and shirtless.
    Icon status achieved.

nyfwxk.jpg
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Entertaining reading, for certain.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Be careful its all a trick, I have learned you can't judge someone by there body but yet cant judge by there face, What does that mean you ask?
    Well a girl could have a amazing body but when she looks at you her face is .&^%$#, same other way around, her face could be beautiful but her body ewwww. From pictures yes lot of pretty females here. The Booty thread my fav so far :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have dated two kinds of women:

1) those who likes compliments and took them well.

2) those who did not take compliments very well, saying it made them uncomfortable.

I have by far enjoyed the company of the former, who also turned out to be more grounded.

When a guy says, you are beautiful, say thank you. The choice to go any farther than that is still yours.

there is a third kind... those who can take a compliment and say thank you and move on. Not overly confident, but not uncomfortable, just humble.

Duly noted.

and a fourth kind, those who take a compliment and then take your wallet. ka-ching!
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Be careful its all a trick, I have learned you can't judge someone by there body but yet cant judge by there face, What does that mean you ask?
    Well a girl could have a amazing body but when she looks at you her face is .&^%$#, same other way around, her face could be beautiful but her body ewwww. From pictures yes lot of pretty females here. The Booty thread my fav so far :)

Someone doesn't have much room to be THAT picky.... :|
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Cant say I really look at pictures, unless its those before & after shots, which i love. Most of the male ones i have seen are headless lol

headless is the way to go.

uh, I have some clothes that need to be washed.....

I wouldnt want to shred them on my razorsharp abs. touching only. Maybe some licking.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

headless is the way to go.

uh, I have some clothes that need to be washed.....

I wouldnt want to shred them on my razorsharp abs. touching only. Maybe some licking.

you want to shred my tongue, instead?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

that is why there is an off switch for lights and pillows for faces......
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

*blushes*
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    It's true.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same myself. I could only dream of being as gorgeous as some of the women on here!!!

you're pretty gorgeous!

Awww...Thank You. But in all honesty, I can be easily topped by alot of women on MFP :blushing:

I could be too. All they'd have to do is ask...

:laugh:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • Sabre_
    Sabre_ Posts: 152
    Options
    All the OP is missing is a box full of chocolates, a dvd of "The Notebook" and a few puppies tied around his neck.

Wow.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif

i never realized so many fighters were flying through the screen.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    All the OP is missing is a box full of chocolates, a dvd of "The Notebook" and a few puppies tied around his neck.

Wow.

Umm no, I have those down pat. Thats Chapter 2.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

Wow.

...if he showed up with chocolates we'd think he was not being supportive enough of our healthy eating efforts. Besides, I hated the notebook, it was awful. Now puppies, those are always win.
  • Sabre_
    Sabre_ Posts: 152
    Options

Wow.

...if he showed up with chocolates we'd think he was not being supportive enough of our healthy eating efforts.
    He'd likely get reported.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    The only thing that can make a woman ugly to me is by how they act not by how they look. Some women can be downright nasty. A lot of men too for that matter.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    The only thing that can make a woman ugly to me is by how they act not by how they look. Some women can be downright nasty. A lot of men too for that matter.

they can look nasty too.
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options

that is why there is an off switch for lights and pillows for faces......

In some instances, lights off and pillowcases over both faces ha...