30 Day Shred May 30th - June 30th Support

Options

Replies

• need_to_lose
    Options
    Well I guess I just needed to sleep. Cause I have feel much better today. So this evening I will b doing L1D4.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    L1D3 complete! I wasn't sure I'd get it done today but stuck with it.

I agree that the first set is the hardest, I'm always so glad to get past that!
  • nursedopey02
    Options
    Is this the 30 day Shred from Jillian Micheals of the Biggest Loser? Or is there another one you guys are referring to?
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I just needed to sleep. Cause I have feel much better today. So this evening I will b doing L1D4.

YAY! Glad you're feeling better! :smooched:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Is this the 30 day Shred from Jillian Micheals of the Biggest Loser?

Yes it is! I found it at a local store for $10.
  • MegKacz
    MegKacz Posts: 57
    Options
    Is this the 30 day Shred from Jillian Micheals of the Biggest Loser? Or is there another one you guys are referring to?

That's correct! She's our girl
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    a little late but im in! i am starting on the 4th :)
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 5 today, and it was actually a little, LITTLE, bit easier. Still have to do modified push ups, but I'm ok with that because they are actually looking pretty good, and I couldn't do a push up at all a little while ago. I find that I can do the whole set of the side lunges now that I'm only raising one arm at a time - that was a great tip. I guess my shoulders just can't take it yet.

Still trying to decide if I need to be at 100% of Level 1 before going up to Level 2...but I don't see how I can be 100% with those push ups by 10 days :ohwell: I may just go up anyway on Day 10...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    today shoud be L1D9 but I haven't done it yet. I am just really struggling to get myself to do it. I pushed thru and did my EA Active workout and I did my ChaLean Extreme but I am trying to convince myself to leave the computer and go do Jillian. :mad: I want to want to do it.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Did L1D3 today. Gonna try and get up and do it tomorrow morn before work.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Did L1D6 today! Didn't want to, I was reading a good book when my alarm went off, but I just did it anyway. Gotta keep the routine! Besides, I do it while my little one naps and I CANNOT have her in the room while I do it, or she gets knocked over often lol.

Just wanted to check in with you ladies...keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Done with Day 5 today, and it was actually a little, LITTLE, bit easier. Still have to do modified push ups, but I'm ok with that because they are actually looking pretty good, and I couldn't do a push up at all a little while ago. I find that I can do the whole set of the side lunges now that I'm only raising one arm at a time - that was a great tip. I guess my shoulders just can't take it yet.

Still trying to decide if I need to be at 100% of Level 1 before going up to Level 2...but I don't see how I can be 100% with those push ups by 10 days :ohwell: I may just go up anyway on Day 10...

I wasn't able to the full push ups after the 10 days and I went on to level 2 anyway. My first workout was frustrating but I am keeping with it, it is getting a bit easier everytime I complete the workout. :)
  • BGent
    Options
    I forgot to mention something that happened during my workout! I'm so clumsy sometimes, I had sweat on my face and really needed to wipe it off. SO....with the 3lbs. weight still in my hand i tried to slowly use my fingers to remove the sweat. I ended up hitting my upper lip hard enough to draw blood on one of my teeth, create a small cut on the inside of my lip and now it is swelling. :(

Ouch! That's really taking no pain no gain to the extreme! :wink: Hope you're not too busted up today! :flowerforyou:

Did L1D2 this morning ... CONSIDERABLY more challenging than yesterday - my muscles are definitely tender! Feels great though ... I used to work out a lot about a decade back, and I didn't realize how much I missed that sweet pain.

Keep rockin' it, sisters! xoxoxox

It swelled quite a bit last night even though I was icing it but today the swelling has gone down so all the I have left is A small tooth shaped gash on the inside of my lip. :tongue:

I agree, I feel so much better after I workout! Well, sore but still happy. :laugh:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    just a quick check in Level 1 Day 5 complete. Half way through level one!!!!

Kel:heart:
  • BGent
    Options
    L2D4 completed, this time no weights in the mush! :laugh:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Let's all try to keep our teeth during this journey, all....that means you too, BGent :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad. I haven't been doing the shred because I've been sick all this week. And then what happens? I start feeling better, so I go out for a walk. Now, I put some lotion on my feet like 2 hours before when I got out of the shower, and with that moisture and the concrete being so hot, I got these huge blisters on my feet. I can barely walk; I don't think I'll be doing the shred for a few more days. I only got to day 1, but I'm starting over once my stomach and feet and whatever else could go wrong gets better.

I'm NOT giving up though. I'll be right behind everybody.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done...was so not feeling like working out but a good MFP friend got me motivated...wow did I sweat. And yeah, I was able to do the lunges and lifts all of them tonight...whooaaaa. Did 3 full push ups and then girly ones...just happy to be able to do all the exercises...
  • BGent
    Options
    Let's all try to keep our teeth during this journey, all....that means you too, BGent :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Ha, nice! :tongue:

By the way, are we posting our results each week? My weigh in will be tomorrow so just checking.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Just finished L1D4. The jumping jacks are getting easier for me. That is SO cool.