SW: 156.5
    CW: 150.5
    GW: 145

3/1: 151.0
  • waxywoman1
    Options
    My Friday check in

SW: 152.3 Feb 27
    CW: 150.6 March 1 YAY!:drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    GW: 135

Seeing progress is so nice....love that my fitbit seems to be getting me moving....was determined to get in 10,000 steps yesterday and I did it! even went over.

Hope to do the same today, tho' it can't be used in the water, and I was in for a good 45 minutes this morning. Reported that in MFP exercise section, along with the elliptical machine I did after. I am determined!!!!
  • Rungirlrun4
    Rungirlrun4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in! Let's get motivated!

I was looking to lose between 6-8 pounds this month so I split the difference and made 7 my goal!

SW: 156
    CW: 153
    GW: 146

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1 153
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29

Just started using the Fitbit two days ago and LOVE it! First day logged over 15,000 steps and yesterday well over 10,000! Today's schedule prohibits me to get my regular run in but will be so busy I don't think I will be short of the 10,000 steps! I think I am going to up my challenge and make 15,000 steps my daily goal.

Good luck to all with reaching your goals!
  • waxywoman1
    Options
    My Friday check in

SW: 152.3 Feb 27
    CW: 150.6 March 1 YAY!:drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    GW: 135

Seeing progress is so nice....love that my fitbit seems to be getting me moving....was determined to get in 10,000 steps yesterday and I did it! even went over.

Hope to do the same today, tho' it can't be used in the water, and I was in for a good 45 minutes this morning. Reported that in MFP exercise section, along with the elliptical machine I did after. I am determined!!!!
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    ********************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED.

***********************************************************************************************************************
  • coniconstance
    Options

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED.

***********************************************************************************************************************

The private group was formed. Everyone above I've sent an invite.
  • workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Here we go:
    SW 143
    CW 137 (2/26)
    GW (3/31) 127

3/1 136
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
    3/31
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im in :D

SW: 198
    CW: 188
    GW: 178

i can do this :D

3/1 -188
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
    3/31
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    SW: 146.5lbs
    CW: 146.5lbs
    GW: 143lbs

Weigh in Dates:
    26th/2 - 146.5lbs
    5th/3 -
    12th/3 -
    19th/3 -
    26th/3 -
  • presh419
    presh419 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in, I know its March 1st so I am right on time. I need this motivation!!!
  • JohnDun
    JohnDun Posts: 140
    Options
    Ah well missed the start of it all...will wait for the next one.....
  • maddchef3
    maddchef3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but would like to join.

SW: 230
    CW: 221
    GW: for March: 211
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    3/1 183
  • ajmillikin
    Options
    I would love to be part of this challenge!

SW-226
    CW-206
    GW-189

3/1- 206

4212822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Brazilianpearl
    Brazilianpearl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need some motivation. Thank you.
    SW: 172.6 CW: 164.4
    GW: 154.0
    Weigh in Dates:
    3/1- 164.4
    3/8 -
    3/15 -
    3/22
    3/29
  • irisdavis2
    irisdavis2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the message board and excited to try this challenge!
    SW: 208
    CW: 192
    GW: for March down 7 pounds

Weigh in Dates:
    3/1- 192
    3/8 -
    3/15 -
    3/22
    3/29
  • dottic1
    dottic1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW: 168
    CW: 162
    GW: 157

3/2: 162
    3/8:
    3/15:
    3/22:
    3/29:
  • coniconstance
    Options

The private group was formed. Everyone above I've sent an invite.
  • coniconstance
    Options

• slauren3
    slauren3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Need some motivation. This will be a kickstart for me

SW 155
    CW 155
    GW 147