1Pkg sugar free white choc instant pudding
    mix well. Will be very thick
    1/2c is 35 cals

I like this with redi whip 4T is 30 cals
    And fresh pineapple 1/4c cubes is 20 cals
  • Kevinnickerson
    Kevinnickerson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I buy Hersheys Dar chocolate bars and break off a chunk now & then. Whole bar is only 190 calories.
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Breyer's Carb smart chocolate covered ice cream bars. 150 cals, 5 net carbs

Mc Donald's iced coffee-ask for no liquid sugar. I add Torino's sugar free vanilla syrup-
    Large is 110 cals, 3 carbs-like a milk shake-lasts me all day

Atkins bars. My favorite- cranberry almond-150 cals, 2 carbs, Carmel nut-120 cals, 2 carbs

My "PB&J" almond butter mixed with cocoa powder, frozen raspberries pureed into jam, spread on 45 cal. 5 carb toast

Yogurt & strawberry/raspberry smoothie

Clearly I like my sweets
  • dogetta
    dogetta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Quest brownie bars, cottage cheese with cinnamon, sweetener and a little vanilla, Artic Zero ice cream has 150 cals per pint, and my new one is fiber one 80 cal chocolate cereal with coconut( no sugar added) milk you would never know it was a high fiber.
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all these great ideas!
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    For me it's either a piece of Dove Dark Chocolate or believe it or not the Fiber One Chocolate Brownies, they are great when you have a chocolate craving. I pretty much eat one a day...lol
  • mrbossman
    mrbossman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Try plain nonfat yogurt with sugar free Jell-O pudding mix.
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    bump
  • briannalgeorge
    briannalgeorge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to eat clean here, so my sweet tooth inhibitor is an apple, sliced with 1 tbspn PB and sprinkled with 1 tbspn of finely shredded unsweetened coconut. SO GOOD!

And when I have a craving specifically for Chocolate I have a York peppermint patty ( NOT CLEAN) You can have 3 smalls for 150 calories.
  • mmctaw
    mmctaw Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a love of sweets as well. I'd recommend trying a glass of water and waiting a few minutes before giving in to any craving. I've found these tend to be excellent at fulfilling my needs though when I have them:

1. Frozen blueberries (1 cup which is a lot is ~100 calories)
    2. Rasberries (1 cup is ~120 calories)
    3. Blackberries (1 cup is ~75 calories)
    4. 1/2 glass of merlot wine
    5. A few blocks of dark chocolate
    6. Warm water with lemon juice (aids with digestion)
    7. Edy's Fresh Bars (popsicles, either 45 or 100 calories depending on which ones you get. Do *not* get the ones with fake sugar)
    8. 1 tablespoon of Natural peanut butter
    9. Greek Yogurt
    10. Sugar-free jello

And sometimes you just have to have a little candy. Don't feel bad about it, just do it in moderation. If my normal things aren't hitting the spot I'll have a handful of jelly beans, a kid's fruit snack, a handful of skittles or other things like that. Milk chocolate tends to be a little bit more fatty and more caloric than fruity things so I'd recommend staying away from that though.

Good luck!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Jello Jigglers!

I've been into sugar-free Jello lately - it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth unless I'm wanting something crunchy. One of the large packages (8 servings) and 1.5 cups of water makes just enough to fill an ice cube tray, and then 4 cubes is just 20 cals.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow or weight watchers ice cream. Sometimes I freeze a light yoplait 1 block of dark chocolate. no sugar added ice cream. Unsweetened almond milk and some fruit smootie (mango sounds yummy right now) :)
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I make myself a Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana smoothie. Just blend together one frozen banana, one cup of skim milk, one tablespoon of Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder, and one tablespoon peanut butter. You get protein, fiber, iron, calcium, healthy fat, and antioxidants.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    One of MFP's posted this the other day...I have had it twice already.
    Tastes similar to a Wendy's frosty.
    -3/4cup milk
    -packet of truvia or stevia
    -1 tbsp of cocoa
    -1scoop vanilla protein powder
    - 5 ice cubes
    Blend till smooth. Yum! Low fat, low sugar, high protein
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Also, Chobani Bites Coffee with Dark Chocolate is amaze-balls.
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com has some great recipes. I eat the chocolate banana oatmeal all the time!
  • rensife
    rensife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I taught myself to love dark chocolate -I went from milk to dark to 60% - now I like the Intense 72% (crazy, I know)

Anything over 70% is not considered candy, it is considered an antioxidant! They are so rich, you really can only eat one (or two) and it is not a deal breaker. They are low in sugar, but give you that chocolate bump.

I also use Greek plain yogart and add 1/2 pack of hot cocoa mix. That is my new ice cream! It is packed with protein and is creamy goodness! Ha Ha 9.5 pounds down since 02/19 (Not bad for a recovering sugar fiend!)
  • samweee
    samweee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have the most intense chocolate cravings....ALL DAY. Its so hard for me to resist a chocolate cookie or a brownie. Luckily, Fiber One makes a 90 calorie brownie and mannnn are they good. They usually help me curve my cravings. You can find em by the granola bars at the market :)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Gelare hazelnut gelato tubs
    Rice cakes with PB and banana or Nutella
    A small whole grain waffle topped with dairy whip and strawberries
    Chocolate coated strawberries
    Oatmeal with honey and fruit
    Microwaved protein scones
    Unibic biscuits