THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding made out of avocados ........................disgusting!!!:huh:

WTF

I think it's really good, actually. I make it with avocado, full fat coconut milk, cocoa powder and melted semi-sweet chocolate. You just put everything into a food processor until smooth and then chill. ****ing brilliant.

huh. that sounds brilliant actually! Thank you.
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thank you guys for this thread. I just spent my entire shift laughing like a nut and sharing some of the stories with coworkers!

Your welcome! :)
    Glad to pass on smiles
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!

This and ALL walden farm products. http://www.waldenfarms.com/

GROSS
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!

This and ALL walden farm products. http://www.waldenfarms.com/

GROSS

My Grandpa used to use saccharin tablets in his coffee - EEEEYUCK! :noway:
  • chickenz
    chickenz Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I tried a multi-vitamin, formulated for weight loss. I think it was by One A Day, but I'm not sure. Not sure if they make it any more either...
    But I would take it, and no matter if I had taken it with food or not, I would get nauseous. First time it happened, I hadn't taken it with food. But the second time I did. And I think that was the last time I took one. I do not want to lose weight by feeling nauseous, or by puking.
    I don't know what they put in those vitamins that was so disagreeable to me. I do take a multivitamin now, and don't have any problems with nausea.

Same exact thing happened to me when I tried these.
  • Xmoiyax
    Xmoiyax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar. So beneficial, yet vomit inducing.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

I am sooo quoting the "baboon *kitten*" comment! :heart:
  • OneDimSim
    Options
    Often, with vitamins and supplements, it isn't the active part of the product that causes distress. It is typically the fillers and binders that the manufacturers use to make the tablet or capsule that is the problem. Pharmaceuticals often produce similar problems for the same reason. I take liquid vitamins and supplements, for that reason, if they are available.

That is incredibly interesting actually!
  • OneDimSim
    Options
    Not really a diet food, but I find cottage cheese disgusting. The curds and the salty/sweet after taste, and also the way 'the whey' ;) floats at the top of the container it's in, ugh so disgusting.

i find brand matters A LOT with cottage cheese....Fiber One sucks....i always do Breakstone
  • HeidiSmith419
    HeidiSmith419 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like the shiratake noodles but really JUST for Asian dishes. Good in homemade wonton soup. :) the thought of marinara or Alfredo on them is about as disgusting as I can image.

Well there was the exception of when I thought it was a good idea to eat sliced Kiwi with my 0% Fage Greek yogurt. Some sort of weird acidic reaction occurs in your mouth and it tastes EXACTLY LIKE VOMIT! Fage just has not been AS good since. Ruined it for me!
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts... yuck. I tried, but I cant stand them!!
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The cookie dough balance bars. This is not food, it's what food uses for toilet paper.
  • LizASterling
    Options
    Walden Farms Ranch Dressing "calories free" sugar free. Fat free. Carb free. gluten cholesterol free...let me tell you it is also NASTY
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Black bean fudge brownies.

Was supposed to taste just like regular brownies, but be full of fibre, and gluten free.

It tasted like beans and sadness.
  • cindygretz
    Options
    I decided to try dried fruit for snacks.. I should NOT have chosen dried prunes.

EW... just EW.
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    I am enjoying all the different ways everyone is finding to describe something as vile, gross, disgusting.... So many ways to say it! lol.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free "peanut butter". I put the words peanut butter in quotes because whatever Walden Farms puts in that jar is not, by any means, even distantly related to peanut butter. I don't have very discerning tastes, but it should be illegal to call that sludge peanut butter.

Dude, I tried that once as an experiment. I couldn't even hide my dogs medication in it because she thought it was disgusting too
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free anything. The alfredo sauce is a horror. Like chemicals and sugar. So wrong.
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Black bean fudge brownies.

Was supposed to taste just like regular brownies, but be full of fibre, and gluten free.

It tasted like beans and sadness.

ha ha!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I tried Walden Farms peanut butter!! gross calorie free and fat free, it tasted really like crap in a jar.. if i would guess what crap taste like that would be it.. no kidding!! yuk it is still in there and i need to toss it out.