Great Lo-Cal Pizza for One!

Options
BurtHuttz
BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
I just made a great pizza tonight! Super low calorie, too, for a single serving.

1 Slice White Bread (TOASTED, very important!)
1 tsp Heinz brand ketchup
1 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese

Garlic salt and oregano, italian seasoning, etc to taste.

Put it in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes until cheese is delicious and melty. Less than 200 calories!!

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhnsrrhGfY1r2sjnho1_400_zpsedfe96eb.gif
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhnsrrhGfY1r2sjnho1_400_zpsedfe96eb.gif

This was so much better than my "no"
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious! What kind of bread? Was it Wonder?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    WHAT? Why is everyone on here always so rude? This is a perfectly serviceable substitute for real pizza! You just have to make sure the bread is toasted first so it's crispy and then use heinz ketchup because it tastes like something pizza sauce looks like!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

Finally, thank god. No, safeway brand. I'm sure wonderbread would be good too but we usually only buy the store brand stuff.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Sounds more like a deconstructed grilled cheese sandwich.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m83tks6Fjr1rys4czo1_500_zps4c78c4ee.gif
  • kirlia
    kirlia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is a perfectly serviceable substitute for real pizza!
    Hahahaha, oh. You're being facetious, right?

...Right???
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I just made a great pizza tonight! Super low calorie, too, for a single serving.

1 Slice White Bread (TOASTED, very important!)
    1 tsp Heinz brand ketchup
    1 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese

Garlic salt and oregano, italian seasoning, etc to taste.

Put it in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes until cheese is delicious and melty. Less than 200 calories!!

There is sugar in ketchup. Sugar is a toxin that causes you to get cancer. Its dangerous and irresponsible of you to advocate anyone eating anything that contains sugar. How DARE you sir.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Or you could use pizza sauce which has about the same amount of calories as ketchup.

I do pretty much the same thing but I use a wheat wrap, toast it in the oven, then pizza sauce, veggies, & cheese.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    white bread?! You're trying to kill us, right?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    WHAT? Why is everyone on here always so rude? This is a perfectly serviceable substitute for real pizza! You just have to make sure the bread is toasted first so it's crispy and then use heinz ketchup because it tastes like something pizza sauce looks like!

reverse-1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns_zpscfe613ad.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Or you could use pizza sauce which has about the same amount of calories as ketchup.

I do pretty much the same thing but I use a wheat wrap, toast it in the oven, then pizza sauce, veggies, & cheese.

Now this, I would eat. I'm not sure I would call it pizza, but I would eat it. And like it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Finally, thank god. No, safeway brand. I'm sure wonderbread would be good too but we usually only buy the store brand stuff.

Thanks! :)

I don't know why the haters and trolls had to appear. If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't post! So many rude bullies...
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    WW English muffins make a great base. I make mine with fresh tomato and mozz. Maybe a bit of ham or something. A little mushroom, bell pepper etc. I've also done it with a low carb tortilla.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Bread and ketchup?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yuk yuk yuk yuk

No no no no no no no no no a thousand times no.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    kimleaving_zps6ca82ff0.gif
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the time one of my friends went over to our mutual friend's house when we were kids. Her mom made "pizza." Apparently she replaced the pizza sauce with condensed tomato soup and used baloney as the meat. (I think they were pretty tight for money, in their defence.) My friend was pretty horrified, however. The result was NOT pizza.
  • tyme4mein2013
    tyme4mein2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If it is tasty and it works for you...GO FOR IT!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Listen you haters! I'm just trying ot share my fitness results with other people on a journey. You can take your wheat bread wraps and your avacado hearts or whatever and shove it. I'm just trying to share something that I found that was delicious and that made all the difference. So why don't you just go to another place and say your mean things?