Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you wear when you weigh yourself?

Replies

• Nothing, or just knickers. It's at least 2lb more if I weigh with clothes on.

Measuring your height with shoes on is cheating though!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    My tights and leotard :) Somehow I don't think my dance studio would like it much if I went in the nude like I do at home
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Only thing i wear when I weigh myself is a smile. Sometimes a frown depending on what the scale says.

This! :) And always first thing in the morning as well.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    i was told by doctors and health care profesionals the least amount u can wear each and every time the better. clothes add like 6 lbs. i weighin when i wake up on mondays so i go stratight from bed to bathroom and am in my nightshirt and undies on occasion i wear a pair of socks (its got to be real cold at night for me to do that)

of course i do pee before i step on the scale
  • mick8703
    mick8703 Posts: 18 Member
    First thing in the AM, after a shower, before eating, buck naked. Also I try to hold myself to just once a week.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    I like to wear just a bowtie and sunglasses.
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    I do it as soon as I wake up (well post pee) so I wear my PJs.
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    I wear my glasses so I can see the scale.

Definitely this!

Me too. :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    I used to weigh naked, but have started weighing in my pajamas and not till I've been up for a couple of hours, had my coffee, etc. I absolutely HATE IT when I go to the doctor and their scale pins me at 5-6 lbs more than what my home scale says, so I started weighing wearing more like what I'm going to have on when I'm going to the doc. It makes me happier to see a more consistent number, and as long as I wear the same pajamas when I weigh I'm still getting an accurate reflection of loss.
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    I wear my glasses so I can see the scale.

^^^this
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Nothing...
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Nothing but my glasses.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    As long as you wear the same thing for each weigh in it shouldn't matter.

For me, it's shoes, boxers, mesh shorts, and a tshirt. Each time, every time.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Nada!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Nothing...I weigh myself once a week, after a good nights sleep and first thing in the morning nekked (well second thing in the morning...lol)
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    as little as possible
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Absolutely nothing. I won't even weigh myself until I trade my glasses for contacts!
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 29 Member
    birthday suite.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    a banana hammock
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    I weigh after i get up and pee and have my kids ( 7 yr old girl and 9 yr old boy ) following me round house so its pjs for me at a push bra and pants if my sons not around. ( not a prude but getting to that age and starting sex ed at school)