What do you wear when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• SweetT415
    SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just a smile :happy:
  • tkminc
    tkminc Posts: 1
    Options
    I get on the scales in my PJ's.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    At home....I weigh myself in the morning after using the restroom and in what ever clothes I am in. I really don't mind the fluctuations...since I know basic anatomy.

At work, I am weighed in uniform with no shoes on, and they take off about 4 lbs for my ODUs.

Also, when measured for height it is with no shoes on as well.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I weigh myself in the AM before my shower, i.e., naked. I will go here: sometimes I weigh myself before and after I poop just to see the difference.

Re: shoe height v. actual height
    In school they always measured our heights with our tennis shoes on in gym, and I never considered that I wasn't 5'10½ until I had surgery and they measured me properly. I was bitterly disappointed to know I was 5'9, which I consider a no woman's land between lady and Amazon.
  • luvinlife13
    Options
    I wear pj shorts and a tank top
  • Monica0430
    Monica0430 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also pee and wear as little as possible. LOL
  • gideonsbible
    gideonsbible Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    undies:smile:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I use the bathroom and get undressed, down to my undergarments. At least then I know that its all me. lol
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    When I started, I used the shipping scale in the warehouse, so I was fully dressed ... keys in my pocket, cell phone, wallet, etc.
    I use the same scale for each weigh-in, so I'm similarly attired each time, making each subsequent reading comparable.
    The LOSS is what's important, not the current number.
    As long as one is consistent, it doesn't matter.
    When attending a doctor's appointment, the nurse weighs me in the hallway prior to entering the examination room, so obviously I'm fully dressed then.
    Just don't load up with heavy clothing with $10 in change in your pocket one day, then be nude the next, and proclaim a weight loss!
  • vcancel
    vcancel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Only my BodyMedia Fit Armband... :blushing:
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Usually a smile, because I'm losing weight!!!! :smile:
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Nothing!
  • luvinlife13
    Options
    When I started, I used the shipping scale in the warehouse, so I was fully dressed ... keys in my pocket, cell phone, wallet, etc.
    I use the same scale for each weigh-in, so I'm similarly attired each time, making each subsequent reading comparable.
    The LOSS is what's important, not the current number.
    As long as one is consistent, it doesn't matter.
    When attending a doctor's appointment, the nurse weighs me in the hallway prior to entering the examination room, so obviously I'm fully dressed then.
    Just don't load up with heavy clothing with $10 in change in your pocket one day, then be nude the next, and proclaim a weight loss!
    XD I LOST 30 POUNDS IN 2 DAYS haha srry but ur comment had me rofl XD
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

And who the hell measures their height with shoes on? That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If I remember and it's not so cold that I've already dragged my clothes on, a tank and panties, plus my jewellery and glasses.

My first stop in the morning is the bathroom. If it's the upstairs one, then I'm dressed. If I make it downstairs, it's weighing time straight afterwards.

But I do have to remember to do it in the first place.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Only thing i wear when I weigh myself is a smile. Sometimes a frown depending on what the scale says.

^^^^ This! :smile:
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter, so long as you're consistent... and I am not, lol. It's anywhere from nakies to sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I wonder why the scale and I don't get along...

But seriously, who measures height with shoes on? I guess again, as long as you're consistent... but seriously? Isn't it REALLY OBVIOUS that it's going to affect the outcome? And unlike weight, where +/- a few pounds is not a big deal in the grand scheme, +/- ANYthing in height is just plain inaccurate? What a weirdo. :)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Just my big coat of fat.
  • rosalieruns
    Options
    Butt naked!!! First thing in the morning too. After that my weight various because of hydration, meals, etc.
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    A toe ring...