Wow! Amazing job!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    WOW!! Thanks for sharing, you are amazing!:bigsmile:
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a great way to start MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS! Awesome Job Man! I will suggest to all my friends that they read this!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success. Congrats on the new life you have before you! :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dude. This is awesome -and even more inspiring when I see your family life in all the images - really drives this home. Thanks for sharing.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome story and transformation. You are an inspiration! Congratulations and keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Icedcoffee29
    Options
    Loved it! You look great! Thanks for sharing. I am training for my 1st 5K. I never thought I'd be a runner.
  • RavenWolf1977
    RavenWolf1977 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am doing a lot like you did/are doing. I've been working hard to be able to run a 5k but am not even close yet! How did you progress so far/fast with your running?

Congrats and how inspirational!
  • deegee44
    deegee44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A...maz...ing, I salute you!!!:smile:
  • kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A fantastic journey, thank you for sharing.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I'll be running at the gym today! :smile:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    That story is what this site is all about! Thank you for that!!! I can't really run any more becuase of an artificial hip but I can walk and bike like crazy!!!! Awesome!
  • faas001
    faas001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The thing I like about this is that you explain what and how you did it... I like all these success before and after photos, but I'm always curious to know the whats, whens, whys, and hows.

Excellent job.
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome post, great inspiration, and what a great father and husband you are. Thank you for sharing that with us.
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you Long2Know for your inspirational post! It is fantastic to hear of people making the decision to change for themselves and doing it.
    You have so much going for you and good luck in your marathon! :D
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Love your story!!!You look great!!:)
  • ttmnegril
    ttmnegril Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! I love your story -- it's common sense -- but sometimes we lose sight of that hoping there's some magic bullett -- the reality is that it's just plain old hard work and determination -- and I love what you said about taking ownership. I have a demanding job and sedentary lifestyle too -- but I have to own it and take responsibility.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!