From fat to fit

Options

Replies

• Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and you look awesome! This post made me smile and I even showed my husband. :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    WHOA, I love this thread. I especially love the pic of you in your superhero shirt. No doubt it's been a long journey, Congrats too you, and those kids are beautiful btw.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! I even read half of your story to my husband. Way to go!!!
  • Lets_Get_Healthy_Baby
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are to me and lots of others on MFP. It's stories like this that keeps me going and going whenever I think about quiting. THANK YOU so mcuh for sharing your storie with us, It is really appreciated. And awesome transformation! Btw you look much younger now lol! WTG!
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow that is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing!
  • long2know
    long2know Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

That is an amazing post, you have done so well! What an inspiration. I would love to be able to run, and one day I will. I am too heavy at the moment and have been told my my personal trainer that it may damage my knees/shins. So this is one thing I am working towards, thanks for the inspiration!

You're very welcome! I'm glad my story can help you! I went through the exact same thing - had to lose weight just to be able to walk/run.. Just keep your eye on the prize and you will succeed!
  • long2know
    Options
    OMG!!!! That's so awesome! Good Luck with your Marathon.. I gotta do that .. someday!!! Nice job!!!! Keep going after the Marathon!
    Thanks! I will for sure keep it going... I'm all-in at this point! :-)
  • miame22
    miame22 Posts: 16
    Options
    You, sir, are an inspiration! Great work!
  • long2know
    Options
    WHOA, I love this thread. I especially love the pic of you in your superhero shirt. No doubt it's been a long journey, Congrats too you, and those kids are beautiful btw.
    That's very kind of you to say! Thank you very much!
  • long2know
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to everyone for the kind words and expressing that my story could help motivate and inspire you! It was my pleasure to share my story/journey with you all. It has been a great ~ seven months and the various sources of inspiration, like others' success stories, I have drawn upon have really made this possible for me too!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This makes my heart happy :) Amazing job!!
  • glittersno
    glittersno Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I have not ran since I was a child. I am still too heavy, but some day, I will. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us :) You look great!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing! One of the best success stories I've read.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you realize it, but you can see that you also shredded what stress that weight put on you mentally or the pride in your new found quality of life. You LOOK younger.

Props!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • NRF1989
    NRF1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Awesome Job!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    Yours is an amazing and inspirational transformation! Keep up the good work:-)
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for taking time to type that out and share with us. Very inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!