100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's awesome! You've done so well and i'm sure your daughter will thank you one day when she realises just what you've achieved.

I'm in a similar position with two young daughters and I really know where you're coming from.

Seriously well done!
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Well done on all your hard work, it paid off.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • getmoving6658
    getmoving6658 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You Look GGGrrrEEEaaaattttt!
  • pleberwaz
    Options
    Thank you for sharing these pics and your journey! I am just starting out and seeing your transformation is really inspiring. Keep up the great work.
  • fIashforward
    fIashforward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Really well done :)
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! What a feat and all for the love of a little bitty girl! YOU ROCK, DUDE!!!
  • leftyguitarplr
    leftyguitarplr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, Rock On!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    so proud of you (: you're such the inspiration love (:
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just looked back at old pics and discovered that my dad lost a ton of weight while I was growing up... even in high school I didn't notice. Your daughter will look back someday and be so proud of you. :)
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    Cheers to you, brotha!! So dang amazing; you must be so proud of all your work put in!!!!
  • VerityEnola
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • partycentral
    Options
    your story made me cry too! I also am so amazed how your weightloss has turned you into such a handsome young man! I bet you'll agree your appearance was worth it too! Congrats!!!
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That was a great read. thank you so much for sharing. Very motivational! You look great!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Someone got SEXY! You look amazing, what a great transformation.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! You are truly an incredible person who is SO STRONG!!! You have beat the odds and truly proved that you can do anything you put your mind to! I am so proud of you and happy for you!!! What an AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! Very impressive!!!! :D
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well look at you!!! GET IT!! Love the before and after!!! AWESOME JOB!! Keep up the great work, I see hard working shining through!!
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You don't even look like the same guy. Great job!
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!