Looking for positive people who log on daily

Options

Replies

• melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log on here faithfully everyday. I go through and reply to my friends posts throughout the day. I love being motivated by them and try to do the same in return! Feel free to add me, and anyone else who sees this post!
  • kerrilynne2
    Options
    Cool I am a positive person I log on every day and fill out the food and exercise diary religiously. Woooooo hoooooo for me lol.
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and support my friends!
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    same here... alot of my friend dont even give me praises on my goals... i mean what gives :)
  • mychellelynne
    mychellelynne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do log in daily (several times a day)
  • cblais99
    cblais99 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm on every morning between 8 and 9. Working hard to find a new me. Please friend me or accept if I send you a friend request.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. Feel free to add me! :)
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me im always looking to get and give support
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    I qualify :) YES YES YES!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I likewise would love positive people also. you are welcome to add me.
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    i log in daily :) an love to motivate people, though I dont post that many statues of my own :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • ksmeier
    ksmeier Posts: 2
    Options
    I am starting to log in every day!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    I log in and log all of my food daily - feel free to add me :)
  • iamjude17
    iamjude17 Posts: 40
    Options
    I practically LIVE here. I'm home all day, and I'm constantly looking for posts that relate to me, SO, WHOMEVER would like someone to encourage them, leave positive messages or just to talk....I'm on this boat ride with ya!!! Send friend requests!!!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Never log out as either on laptop or phone app.
    Positive - that's me that is!!!!
  • wildflower1977
    wildflower1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • allyalexandria
    allyalexandria Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today is Anti-Procrastination Day! What have you been putting off?

How many times a day do you allow your perfectionism to paralyze you! You know exactly what I am talking about. You hear that nasty little voice in your head all the time. I don't have time right now. YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WHAT? To do it RIGHT! To do it like your momma did!

We are not good judges of time! In our heads we think emptying the dishwasher will take hours when it only takes 3 minutes!

Our perfectionism/procrastination also hurts us in other ways. We keep putting off going to the doctor because we don't have time! We don't place an order for something we know will help us and then all of a sudden it is gone and we start to beat ourselves up over our procrastination again.

I live by the Do it Now Principle! When something needs to be done and if it is not done then you will feel bad; this is when I do it! Think about putting a fresh roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. We only think of it when we are in there. Guess who usually gets left with an empty roll. YOU! Your procrastination has hurt you again.

Our minds are going 90 miles an hour. We can think of more things to do in 5 minutes than we can do in a lifetime. Let's channel some of that power into action by Doing It Now. When you find yourself using this principle more often you are going to surprise yourself! This is not getting sidetracked! It is staying focused and accomplishing something so we don't have to beat ourselves up later!

Have you been putting something off? One day soon we will run out of our calendars and there you will be begging for one and beating yourself up because of your procrastination. You do have time; if you will just do what needs to be done and don't put it off another day! Just think, this will put an end to those nasty voices in your head!

There are many of you who are procrastinating about shining your sink! This is the habit that changed my life! Please give it a try! It won't take that long! I know you think I am crazy when your house is a mess and you have a to do list longer than your arm and I am telling you to shine your sink. Apply the Do It Now principle and see how good you will feel! Send me an email and tell me what you accomplished today in honor of Anti-Procrastination Day! It can something small or big, it does not matter! Don't let perfectionism
    get in the way of Do It Now!
  • abnsle
    abnsle Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me all needing support form like minded people... ibiza coming up in 3 months cut cut cut :)
  • SRusso1129
    SRusso1129 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too... and for anyone daunted when starting out at walking etc I just read this and loved it.

No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch!

Fantastic quote!!