going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• NSP85
    NSP85 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm in. I think that I can do it with my 3 days of running. Need to work on building muscle not just the cardio. I'll meansure tonight too. Good luck.
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    Have been doing 30DS since March 1st. My starting weight is 146.6. Will be more than happy if I can shred 6+ pounds by the end of month.
  • stormyyyaurora
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred and did day one for the first time today! Although I have worked out on the eliptical and using gym machines before, this was my first time buying and using dumbell weights. I have to say the way they hurt my arms nearly killed me but I could definetely feel the burn in my legs during the squats and the cardio. Those side lunges are intense too. I love that Jilian Michaels doesn't have you stop to rest inbetween reps- I think it's going to be way more effective that way. I do feel like I could have gotten more of a burn on my abs but I'm used to do doing the ab exercises in the circuit so I may add in an additional ab workout! Let's get it girls/guys.
  • yvfitness1
    yvfitness1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting next monday. But what the heck, I'll start tomorrow as well!
  • kaleylynnt
    Options
    I'm in too! Will start tonight so will be behind most of you but I've been wanting to do this workout for awhile and now I have some motivation! :)
    I also tend to start and then stop after a few days so this should keep me checking in and acountable!
    Feel free to add me to your friends, I need some accountablity people!
  • T1gerLily
    T1gerLily Posts: 11
    Options
    Started yesterday...but I'll probably do it every other day. We'll see how it goes!
  • samadams27
    Options
    I'm starting right now :)

Measurements:
    waist: 78 cm
    Bust: 89cm
    Hips:108cm
    Thighs: 63cm
    Weight : 147lbs
    Height: 5'3"
  • jkl4peace
    Options
    Not sure when everyone started, but I am in. How many times a week do we do the workout?? I am starting 3/7.
  • mnristvedt
    Options
    I would love to do it too! Count me in!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    sounds great...Lets compare how it went tomorrow...
  • anh5w
    anh5w Posts: 4
    Options
    Im in too !!! I did Insanity so this should be a walk in the park for me !
  • elucio
    elucio Posts: 10
    Options
    You do it everyday. It is 25 minutes and you do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 day, and level 3 for the last 10 days. Good luck!!
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    I started this today too!

I think I have done the beginning before and I didn't remember how tough it was. Walking around after sucked! LOL
  • Zelma9636
    Zelma9636 Posts: 16
    Options
    Day 4 completed.

Hope everyone has a good day
  • jkl4peace
    Options
    doing the 30 day shred..... what do you input for exercise on chart??
  • kaleylynnt
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 done last night
    Was scared I'd have troubles walking today but I'm okay so far :)
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 completed yesterday and boy I felt it yesterday! I feel it even more today but I'm gonna push through and do day 2 today as well as a 30 min elliptical workout.
  • reenasamaan
    reenasamaan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, March 2! I took yesterday off but still hit the gym. Here we go!
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    doing the 30 day shred..... what do you input for exercise on chart??
    I put 20 minutes of circuit training...
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Getting ready to do level 1 day 2 of the shred...a little achey from yesterdays shred work out...but not so bad...