How are you feeling....just vent right now!!!

Options

Replies

• Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling awesome as usual....sending awesomeness vibes to every!!! You're all awesome!!! Go to your awesome place and be one with awesomeness!!!

sw8035sw753.gif

Love the gif!
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1nwsbxTpa1qkxarb.gif

THIS.
  • NicS69
    NicS69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling increasingly frustrated because I've realized how long it will take to lose this weight and I feel like I've wasted my teenage years being unconfident and hiding away in baggy clothes.

But today is a NEW day! And you are on the right track. Each day that goes by from now is one day closer to your goal. Don't look back and be fustrated, look forward and make your dreams come true!!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling increasingly frustrated because I've realized how long it will take to lose this weight and I feel like I've wasted my teenage years being unconfident and hiding away in baggy clothes.

Try wasting your 20s and 30s being unhealthy and without confidence. I'm so happy to have finally gotten back in to shape, but so angry with myself for taking this long to do it and missing out on so much as a result. It's good you are starting now.
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't think me stupid, but you look awesome and it's sad you haven't got the abs you want, have you gotten with a trainer to help you target that area. Sometimes a new set of eyes can make a big differents, and they have the knowlege to pin point what to do. good luck. And if it's a cost factor only go a couple of times and then work on it yourself
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    P.s. Everyone's problems makes mine look like nothing. Prayers to everyone who is going through rough times! *HUGS*
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling pissed because I'm finally seeing some weight loss on the scale after all my hard work and now I'm getting sick because inconsiderate coworkers come to work sick. IF YOUR SICK STAY HOME PEOPLE!!! I'm going to try and stick to my eating plan and workouts even while sick.
  • nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling frustrated and discouraged. When I got laid off in August I decided to go to college because I do not want to work in another factory (did that for 12 years). Now I'm not sure I can do this my brain just doesn't retain knowledge like it did when I was in high school 17 years ago. I have mid term in A&P lab next week and just can't remember all of the stuff that's going to be on it so I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Frustrated from my two canker sores,
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I feel a little upset with myself because I feel that everytime I work out and I have lost almost all the weight I want to lose I just stop. I think I just get comfortable and I don't go all the way. I need about 3 more pounds to my goal weight and I have not worked out since last week. I have been eating ok but I just feel like I have stalled. I am motivated but I am just in limbo right now.
  • AQ3107
    AQ3107 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling frustrated and discouraged. When I got laid off in August I decided to go to college because I do not want to work in another factory (did that for 12 years). Now I'm not sure I can do this my brain just doesn't retain knowledge like it did when I was in high school 17 years ago. I have mid term in A&P next week and just can't remember all of the stuff that's going to be on it so I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail.

Can I just say - don't get discouraged. Sometimes, you feel like you aren't retaining the information but trust me once you sit for that exam everything will come to you. Just focus on studying right now and don't overthink things. Good luck. You will be fine.
    It's great that you went back to college. x
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry NS that you were laid off from your job :( I know the feeling of being frustrated with school. You can do it. Even if you have to take some of the classes over again to pass. That's what I tell myself anyways...
  • NicS69
    Options
    Honestly, I'm getting tired of trying to be optimistic. I'm so effing pissed off at my body right now. I feel like I am doing everything right by eating sooooo much better than I was and working out 5 days a week (cardio and strength training) tracking all of my calories and not one damn single lb fluctuation on the scale. I'm furious with my old personal training office for losing all my stats from when I first started so I don't even know how many inches I have lost so far by losing 30 lbs. and not having those to keep me motivated through this BS plateau. I just want to go out to the closest Mexican food restaurant and gorge myself with chips and hot sauce, a chimichanga with rice, slathered in cream cheese jalapeno sauce and guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!! Then ice cream. That's how I feel. *kitten* optimism. There I said it...

Phew! Rant over. I feel better now :)

Excellent Rant! We've all been there. Sounds like you've been working really hard, it will definitely pay off even if you don't see it on the scale right now. You sound a bit stressed too so maybe a day to "treat" yourself is a good idea. Maybe not like your suggestion but go and take a day for yourself, go buy some new shoes, get your hair done, and stop off for a nice big frozen yogurt with chocolate chips (Ok, so this would be my treat but you get the idea) :)
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love this post, I needed a good place to talk about how I am feeling!

The last week I have felt awesome- totally in control and confident that I will each my goals. Today, I just feel so blah. This is normally the type f day that I would o home and eat or treat myself and order some kind of take out just so I could feel like my day wasn't blah. Although I am most certainly an emotional eater, I think I have I watch out for these days just just creep in and steal my drive and will power. I'm going to download some new music and go to the gym once work is over and hopefully it will help me perk up.

Stay strong everyone!
  • Sweet_Kimmie
    Options
    Terribly frustrated! Burned over 1000 calories 3 days this week, usually burn between 600-900. Eating pretty well, always under my goal AND I'VE BEEN PLATEAUED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS!!!!!!! UGGGG!,,,,
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    well, i have overindulged in caffeine today and i am feeling very jittery. i feel the need to run, but i don't do that. LMAO. so, i am going to exercise tonight and walk as much as i can during the work day.
  • skm4jc
    skm4jc Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hate my job. That is all.
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Frustrated from my two canker sores,
    call your doc and see if you can get a anti viral med. or something over the counter maybe
  • Sweet_Kimmie
    Options
    LOL!.... Sorry but that's exactly what I did last night, Mexican and ice cream! @Nics69
  • NicS69
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good right now. I've never really paid much attention to those that said make small changes first but now I realize that it actually works. I joined MFP just a few weeks ago. At first I signed in here and there, tracked some but now always. NOw I've been on daily and track everything. I've noticed myslef watching what I eat more and more and have started a walking routine that I've stuck with. I'm pretty happy about that. Normally, I would go all out the first week or two and then crash and say what's the point. But here I am, happy, tracking, and moving!! :)