What's your worst craving?

Replies

• 321AllSet
    321AllSet Posts: 6 Member
    Chocolate but with something salty, fried chicken. For some reason I crave the chocolate with something salty, after meals. Sometimes I do have something, sometimes I can do other things and get my mind off of it. But if I still want it after 30-60 minutes then I get something. If I continue to wait, it will get ugly with the portions...hahahahaha.
    [/321AllSet]

I learned how to like dark chocolate, 86% cacao (I hear it's better for our bodies:love: )...I have a small square a day to satisfy my cravings :bigsmile:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Peace and quiet ... bath....bottle of great red, crusty bread and a hunk of cheese :drinker:

THIS!!! 10000 xs THIS!!
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Calamari

Flash fried, tender yet crispy calamari.

Been wanting it for weeks.
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    It has always been Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs around Easter time, but now they went and made one for every holiday!!! BOO!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
  • SALT! In any form, chips, chinese food, pretzels, saltines, my mother's cooking. I'm bad,i can eat an entire sleeve of saltines and not think twice. To help with my sodium in take I have switched over to sea salt as I seem to use less of it.
  • I need chocolate ice cream with a spoonful of peanut butter everyday! Evenings are the worst!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Chocolate and pasta
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I don't often crave foods. Sometimes hummus or brussel sprouts. Oh, and blackened catfish!! But my "weakness foods" (as in foods I have a hard time not eating WAY too much of) are pretty much anything made by Frito Lay (sour cream & onion potato chips, bbq potato chips, Fritos, Cheetos (fried or poofs), jalapeno kettle chips, etc.)

I don't really "crave" them. I rarely think about them when they aren't in the house, or even want them if I see them in a commercial. But if they are in my house or served at a party or something, I have little self control against them.
  • Homemade cookie dough! I used to mix 2 cups of flour, a cup of soft butter, an egg, vanilla extract, and a cup of sugar. I'd beat it and eat half and then bake the other half... So delicious :love:
  • jkrod81
    jkrod81 Posts: 16 Member
    I have a problem with Cadbury Eggs this time of year. If I purchase a bag, I am capable of eating the entire thing in two days. And then the next time I go to the store, I end up with another bag in my cart. They really are bad news for me. I also have an issue with Peanut Butter M&Ms.
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Cookies, cakes, everything with a high concentration of sugar.... The cookies and cupcakes and everything sweet at work is tremendously tempting. Raisins too; I looove raisins and bananas, but those aren't "bad" cravings [I'd just eat them endlessly if I could]. Oh, and beer!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    i dont really have any
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    hot mustard with my Chinese food and jalapenos !!!
  • scott1111111
    scott1111111 Posts: 53 Member
    Pasta, I love pasta in all forms with all types of sauces. The bad thing is pasta and carbs impact my blood sugar pretty hard so i try to keep them to a minimum.
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Chocolate chip cookie dough. I know it's a bad craving. I've gone a while now without it. I'm all or nothing with it, so I opted for nothing.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Sweets of any kind, wine, really good french fries, Peanut butter

I still consume all of these things but I"d consume them a lot more if I could.
  • linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Velveeta cheese shells
    Pizza
    And brownies.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    I make sure I don't deprive myself of anything by having it every so often or in small quantities. BUT, the foods that I can't have around because I would eat them until they are gone: chips (pretty much anything except BBQ, which luckily my kids and husband love), most kinds of pop, homemade cookies and scotcharoos.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    The start of seasonal allergies and this cold I caught have triggered horrible cravings all week. They all seem to center around chocolate. Last night I was fantasizing about making a milkshake with chocolate ice cream, crumbled up soft chocolate chip cookies and soft brownie bites, cookie dough, and M&Ms, drizzled with chocolate syrup over a dollop of chocolate frosting.

Hm, might be a monthly thing, too.

Either way, very sad, I used to daydream about meeting hot men.
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Sweet Tea! I can drink it by the gallons!