What's your worst craving?

Options

Replies

• 321AllSet
    321AllSet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chocolate but with something salty, fried chicken. For some reason I crave the chocolate with something salty, after meals. Sometimes I do have something, sometimes I can do other things and get my mind off of it. But if I still want it after 30-60 minutes then I get something. If I continue to wait, it will get ugly with the portions...hahahahaha.
    [/321AllSet]

I learned how to like dark chocolate, 86% cacao (I hear it's better for our bodies:love: )...I have a small square a day to satisfy my cravings :bigsmile:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Peace and quiet ... bath....bottle of great red, crusty bread and a hunk of cheese :drinker:

THIS!!! 10000 xs THIS!!
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Calamari

Flash fried, tender yet crispy calamari.

Been wanting it for weeks.
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It has always been Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs around Easter time, but now they went and made one for every holiday!!! BOO!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    SALT! In any form, chips, chinese food, pretzels, saltines, my mother's cooking. I'm bad,i can eat an entire sleeve of saltines and not think twice. To help with my sodium in take I have switched over to sea salt as I seem to use less of it.
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I need chocolate ice cream with a spoonful of peanut butter everyday! Evenings are the worst!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and pasta
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't often crave foods. Sometimes hummus or brussel sprouts. Oh, and blackened catfish!! But my "weakness foods" (as in foods I have a hard time not eating WAY too much of) are pretty much anything made by Frito Lay (sour cream & onion potato chips, bbq potato chips, Fritos, Cheetos (fried or poofs), jalapeno kettle chips, etc.)

I don't really "crave" them. I rarely think about them when they aren't in the house, or even want them if I see them in a commercial. But if they are in my house or served at a party or something, I have little self control against them.
  • christina_nicole326
    Options
    Homemade cookie dough! I used to mix 2 cups of flour, a cup of soft butter, an egg, vanilla extract, and a cup of sugar. I'd beat it and eat half and then bake the other half... So delicious :love:
  • jkrod81
    jkrod81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with Cadbury Eggs this time of year. If I purchase a bag, I am capable of eating the entire thing in two days. And then the next time I go to the store, I end up with another bag in my cart. They really are bad news for me. I also have an issue with Peanut Butter M&Ms.
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cakes, everything with a high concentration of sugar.... The cookies and cupcakes and everything sweet at work is tremendously tempting. Raisins too; I looove raisins and bananas, but those aren't "bad" cravings [I'd just eat them endlessly if I could]. Oh, and beer!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i dont really have any
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hot mustard with my Chinese food and jalapenos !!!
  • scott1111111
    scott1111111 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Pasta, I love pasta in all forms with all types of sauces. The bad thing is pasta and carbs impact my blood sugar pretty hard so i try to keep them to a minimum.
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough. I know it's a bad craving. I've gone a while now without it. I'm all or nothing with it, so I opted for nothing.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sweets of any kind, wine, really good french fries, Peanut butter

I still consume all of these things but I"d consume them a lot more if I could.
  • linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    Velveeta cheese shells
    Pizza
    And brownies.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I make sure I don't deprive myself of anything by having it every so often or in small quantities. BUT, the foods that I can't have around because I would eat them until they are gone: chips (pretty much anything except BBQ, which luckily my kids and husband love), most kinds of pop, homemade cookies and scotcharoos.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The start of seasonal allergies and this cold I caught have triggered horrible cravings all week. They all seem to center around chocolate. Last night I was fantasizing about making a milkshake with chocolate ice cream, crumbled up soft chocolate chip cookies and soft brownie bites, cookie dough, and M&Ms, drizzled with chocolate syrup over a dollop of chocolate frosting.

Hm, might be a monthly thing, too.

Either way, very sad, I used to daydream about meeting hot men.
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea! I can drink it by the gallons!