Replies

• 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Whiskey!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Salt... but really salty food I never really add it to anything. Lately it has been for popcorn.. the oil popped kind like from a movie theater. Also the sour cream & cheddar ruffles... can't be any other brand either.

Once in awhile I have a sweet or chocolate craving but that is usually satisfied with a small portion (I usually end up with stale candy and cookies at my place).
  • amynicole374
    Options
    Mine is chocolate and Frappe's from Starbucks. Even though I get the lite version. I still could drink one everyday.
  • tabithaskechak
    Options
    definitely chocolate, instead of torturing myself I'll have some every once in a while but I try to stick with dark chocolate.
    Also tortilla chips annddd chocolate milk shakes, which I'll occasionally have as well, but it'll be home made with low fat/fat-free frozen yogurt :)

recently it's been shamrock shakes bad! but I also made some of those home made for my fiance and I with low fat frozen yogurt turned out amazing.
  • bethb41
    bethb41 Posts: 9
    Options
    most of my life it has been chocolate and French fries.
    Now days it is salty crunchy stuff. Salt and vinegar chips would be perfect!
  • rottyman
    rottyman Posts: 9
    Options
    Peanut Butter.......
    Pasta.....(where I don't have to worry about how much)
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    fast food in general, after a workout or if I'm sitting down anything that's really greasy and fatty I crave like hamburgers, nachos,popcorn, etc.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I tend to crave chocolate at times, other times it's savory foods. I have found that an ounce of dark chocolate isn't that high in calories and can fit it into my daily allotment. I do like really good breads, if we eat at Famous Dave's I'll have the corn bread muffin instead of dessert! Most bread that I can find around here isn't that good so it hasn't been that hard to resist.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Hot wings! love love love them! So good and sooo bad.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, salty nuts, peanut butter & honey, carbs, ice cream, yogurt granola raisin parfaits....
  • filthyfit12
    Options
    A pint of Ben&Jerry's Raspberry Fudge Chunk frozen yogurt.

Or pizza and wings.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Um. Everything.

poptarts, pizza, cheeseburgers, thanksgiving dinner (no seriously, it's my favorite time of year thanks to the turkey/stuffing/gravy/sweet potatoes/mashed potatoes/cranberry sauce/pumpkin pie), fries, onion rings, cake, cupcakes, cheesecake, pie, donuts, honey buns, chocolate (lindt truffles, reese's pb cups/eggs, cadbury creme eggs, see's candy butterscotch square & strawberry creme, green & black's white chocolate bar), cherry/strawberry fruit snacks, gum drops, fruit (grapes/watermelon/apples/bananas/strawberries/blueberries), ice cream/sorbet/frozen yogurt, chicken salad, potato salad, basil pesto salad dressing, couscous, pasta, bagels, pb&j sandwiches, nutella, cookie butter, croissants, french toast/waffles/pancakes, juice/smoothies, cereal/granola with milk, greek yogurt w/ honey & pecans, grilled zucchini, orange chicken, chow mein, pad thai, mac & cheese, popcorn, chips, cookies (oreos, toffee shortbread, peanut butter sandwich patties, chocolate chip, lofthouse frosted), protein bars. YES, I crave protein bars.

I pretty much love all food.

Lol! This is the best!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Yogurt covered pretzels. I could eat those all. Day. Long.
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    chips and dips
    breads
    pasta
    cookies
    ice cream
    M&M's
    Beer

I could go ON and On.....
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Irish Creme...but the stuff loves to stick around when I drink it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh, and bread. I really miss bread.
  • Winks0118
    Winks0118 Posts: 25
    Options
    Everything! I primarily work from home, so anytime I feel hungry, I have to fight myself from walking into the kitchen and rummaging through the fridge.
  • diablitaMN
    diablitaMN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chinese food! Oye! Lucky me, I bartend at a pizza bar and grill (and have for over three years) so I'm over pizza. But I LOVE cookies and chocolate as well.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Bacon, local butcher sausages, cheese of any kind, and sitting on a park bench with a big bag of chip shop chips drowned in salt and vinegar! Yum!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oh, and beer, and whisky, and a good bottle of claret!