One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning. What a change! I also like how you still eat what you like. You are so fit!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    LIES! You are not 45! No way. Excellent work. Congratulations.
  • Better_Man
    Options
    Bump
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Beautiful through and through!
    WINNER!

ETA: Congratulations!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, great job!
    I'm an English girl and I'm toying with the idea of moving to the states sometime soon. Last time I was there I put on about 30lbs in 7 weeks, so I know how quickly it can creep up on one there.

You're a super inspiration, thank you for posting x
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Damn, you have made terrific progress. Awesomeness!
  • markjones63
    markjones63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done Sarah...
    An amazing story and you look great.
    MJ
  • 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Way to go :)
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring. Hope to have the same success as you some day!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome Sara! :drinker:
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    OMG you are incredible!! Your body is just beautiful, I'm so impressed! You're also a couple of years older than me and that in itself is really inspiring as people have been telling me that at 43 I'm too old to do this the eat more and lift heavy way... you prove that isn't the case. To come back from the hell you've suffered and to do this - wow. just wow! I'm am totally inspired by you - thanks so much for sharing ;-)
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    super story! I would give you an oscar just for inspiration! thank you!
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    OMG you are incredible!! Your body is just beautiful, I'm so impressed! You're also a couple of years older than me and that in itself is really inspiring as people have been telling me that at 43 I'm too old to do this the eat more and lift heavy way... you prove that isn't the case. To come back from the hell you've suffered and to do this - wow. just wow! I'm am totally inspired by you - thanks so much for sharing ;-)

You are never too old to lift weights and in fact, the older you are the more important it is. You do not need to get into power lifting or anything like that, but any form of strength training at any age has health benefits as well improving body composition. If you have not done any before, just start off slowly and ease into it. You never know, you might catch the bug and want to take it to the next level.
  • sabauman
    sabauman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible story!! I'm truly inspired! Great work and Congrats on your success!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    love your story! thanks for sharing!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing! great work!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I just now found this.

Awesome, that's all I can say.

:flowerforyou:

:drinker:

That's actually two mugs of ice cream - not using a spoon.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Incredible story and incredible pictures! I've loved reading your posts on the Eat, Train, Progress, group and have always loved seeing that ice cream ticker. What a great success story and thank you for sharing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!