• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    what do you have against fermented grapes?! :angry:

abruzzo-wine-casks.jpg
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Do you have the time to listen to me whine?

I expect it'll be about nothing and everything all at once. :grumble:

I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone. No doubt about it.

sometimes i give myself the creeps.

Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you?

It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?

Love it! I can't think of what comes next...
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I don't mind people asking questions or complaining that they're not losing weight BUT what does piss me off is when you offer reasoning and logic or not agreeing with them, you get told 'YOURE NOT SUPPORTING ME WAH'. Grow the eff up.
  • ihaveplans
    Options
    When Harry Met Sally??!! Now that sounds like a fun exercise!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?

Love it! I can't think of what comes next...

I went to a shrink, to analyse my dreams....

(I have a feeling the rest of this wont go well)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I whined this morning on MFP (newsfeed, not forum), but then decided to make a plan of action.

Honestly though, you are not a special snowflake.

But carry on, thread will get interesting :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

I went to a shrink, to analyze my dreams. She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    But Dr. Oz says that whining burns off the equivalent weight of an elephant penis...

Love it! Don't know why Dr. Oz is called a doctor...... he should be called a witch doctor!!
    Really agree cause some folks think they should just think about getting healthy and it will happen. I gained weight through the holiday and am struggling to get back to my eating habits....it was MY FAULT! Now I keep certain foods out of the house, changed gym to get more of a challenge on. You have to move and you need to eat healthy like 80% (at least) of the time. And most likely you are NOT burning 1000 calories on an hour walk!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    KHmks5T.gif
  • witchblade
    witchblade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I have corresponded with very supportive people. I know I would never be motivated by this comment.about whining.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    what do you have against fermented grapes?! :angry:

abruzzo-wine-casks.jpg

Beautiful!!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    236979644_2e657b9ee3.jpg
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    We are here to support our fellow members. In doing so we help ourselves. What happened to plain old compassion and courtesy. New members may be confused about how to go about this. I love all the help I got when I was new and clueless about weight loss, BMI etc. Thank the Lord there are kind and supportive adults here!

^^^Oh, so THIS!!^^^
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    But Dr. Oz says that whining burns off the equivalent weight of an elephant penis...

Omg! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I went to a shrink, to analyze my dreams. She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down.

I went to a BEEP, she said my life's a bore.
  • singha99
    singha99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!! :-) Today I faced the reality of losing 100 lbs with a trainer gaining back 73...all by myself ;-) I have to accept that I have to do this MYSELF if I want long term weight loss and maintaining the weight loss. THANK YOU for saying what needed to be said. I have to own the success and the failure and MOVE ON.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You don't have to read the whiney threads though to be fair. I know they can get annoying but your not being held at gunpoint and forced to read them really are you? Or are you....Just move along.... The thing is though, if we can't have a good old moan about the ups and downs of weight loss on here where can we moan about it? Because I'm sure as hell my OH and son don't wanna hear the ins and outs of which lift I sucked at today or how many macros short I am of my protein quota.....
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

I went to a BEEP, she said my life's a bore.

So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I have corresponded with very supportive people. I know I would never be motivated by this comment.about whining.

Come back in a few months of reading the forums. You will see what a brilliant post this is :drinker:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Where's the cheese gif to go with the whine? Oh, and some fruit and crackers would be nice, too.