Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• robertcook34
    Options
    Agree with previous posts - feckles are hot
  • robertcook34
    Options
    That should be freckles - but feckles aren't bad either! ha!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Freckles are fabulous. As are the redheads who almost always own them.

ETA my mother always said a spider walked across my nose with muddy feet. :heart:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

:love: :love: :love:
  • Lilyyy7
    Lilyyy7 Posts: 41
    Options
    I have freckles I embrace them! I don't really care if a guy would date a girl with or without them. I find myself to be pretty great, and if he's just as great..... my freckles shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Love everything about yourself girl!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl.

Some girls with freckles are hot just like some girls without freckles are hot.

The moral of the story is that, for me, the presence or absence of freckles is not what makes a girl hot or not.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My wife has a lot of them. Many of them had to be removed. Due to pre-cancer scares so have to watch them. Make sure you take note of any changes in them. So I take note of her freckles, so I have to say I am pretty intimate with hers. ;)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Freckles are sexy. Brownie points if she is a redhead.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    ok i hate that i'm even doing this, but i'm curious. would any of u guys date a girl with freckles or do u find them unattractive?

If a guy wont date a girl just cuz she has freckles that is pretty messed up. Who would want to date someone that superficial anyway? You are beautiful! <3
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    freckles = sprinkled sexy
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Tried to get a shot with my shoulder and face freckles...once the weather warms up and I go outside more, they will pop and really stand out. My question...do all redheads have freckles? They seem to go hand in hand. :)

8549149196_e5a539b688.jpg
  • Platypusimus
    Platypusimus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No way are freckles ugly. I have them everywhere that I get sun, and my boyfriend thinks they're adorable. :D
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I hate mine. :(
  • littlebeardedlifter
    littlebeardedlifter Posts: 790 Member
    Options

why do you hate them?
    I like them on a girl. i think there sexy
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Freckles are beautiful.

tumblr_m2sqkzEgt91rqh992o1_500.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Freckles are beautiful.

tumblr_m2sqkzEgt91rqh992o1_500.jpg

Stunning!

I said it before (I think in this very thread), but I love my freckles.

I never wear foundation (rarely any makeup at all) and I went to a Mary Kay thing a few months ago and as part of the "fun," she had me put on this powder foundation and it covered my freckles and I thought I looked awful and not like myself at all. An hour or so in the sun (sunscreen or not) always brings mine out very prominently and I LOVE how I look on those days.
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options

why do you hate them?
    I like them on a girl. i think there sexy

When I am tan they are not that bad. But when I am not tan they look horrible. That is just my opinion. . I just dont like them on me. :(
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I think freckles are super cute.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    this topic is insulting!

*yawn*

moving on :) i love my freckles.

however, and i hate that i'm saying this, but moles give me the heeby jeebies.

eta: this is an old one, but i was at the beach in the dominican republic. got a light smattering of freckles...sigh. miss the sun!
    2649_616816063516_8021181_n.jpg
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    I have freckles on the bridge of my nose, forehead and on the edge of my lips. I love them on me because they only come out during the summer!

As a child, I used to draw freckles on my face with my mom's eyepencil. Around puberty I finally got them ;)