Black Team- A Team of Champions!

Options

Replies

• zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    I have been busting *kitten* all day too Marla. I realized a few seconds ago why I have grown slightly more lax on the house. When I spend hours and hours cleaning I turn into a b!tch on wheels. Hubs turned 40 yesterday, he came home this evening, I made cake, they had freaking cake crumbs everywhere. I was pissed. Once again, when there are already a few crumbs on the floor, it doesn't seem to matter as much.

Anyway, time for a shower, feeling mighty funky!

Was hubs cake anything like your son's cake?:noway: :smile:
  • zippy111
    Options
    :flowerforyou: happy weekend everyone. I have my grandson with me today..........I love it:flowerforyou:

Enjoy your grandson Richie!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I have been busting *kitten* all day too Marla. I realized a few seconds ago why I have grown slightly more lax on the house. When I spend hours and hours cleaning I turn into a b!tch on wheels. Hubs turned 40 yesterday, he came home this evening, I made cake, they had freaking cake crumbs everywhere. I was pissed. Once again, when there are already a few crumbs on the floor, it doesn't seem to matter as much.

Anyway, time for a shower, feeling mighty funky!

Was hubs cake anything like your son's cake?:noway: :smile:

great job, Lori!

cake-bomb.jpg

Hee hee hee:devil: :wink: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Marla- you are to much

Lori- hope hubs had a great birthday

Donna- you like my reply on how I measure my fat and bone and water and muscle?

Richie-Mine children dont exsist anymore everyone keep taking them from me!!

Marla- Whats the update on Sarah?

Beth- Happy birthday

Batman--take care of that beatiful women

Me...doing amazing..11 mile run in and 10 miles in spin class then hit the floor for weights roughly about 1650 calories burnex today, now gonna enjoy baseball with son and then date night with hubby!!

Have an awesome weekend my friend
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Donna - we have friends over tomorrow to stay ( one of whom is austailian), but we will be routeing for England (sorry :laugh: ), my 13 year old even has a st georges cross flag hanging in his bedroom window. We are planning on getting food delivered as hubby is working from 6am till 3pm tomorrow, so won't be wanting to bbq (and I can't bbq unless you want to be posionsed :laugh: ). I hope that your 15 year old enjoys their time in germany - where are the going? I was born there in a British Military Hospital (so fully english)!

I am going to say good night folks, just watched France vs Paraguay rubbish game, but hey ho the RSA game was much better :wink:

Is it bad that I told my oldest the only way she can watch toy story (her favorite movie EVER) was if she let me watch the soccer game today? :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Rain delay in Ohio, Tamara-- play hopefully will resume around 1pm or so, and then she should go out 3ish, if she's lucky.

Thanks for asking.

No run for me this morning-- kids have been passing around a tummy bug, mild, but I got it. It was a great morning for one, too-- doggonit! But, I'll go in the morning for my 6.

Have a great day all!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,059 Member
    Options
    Donna - we have friends over tomorrow to stay ( one of whom is austailian), but we will be routeing for England (sorry :laugh: ), my 13 year old even has a st georges cross flag hanging in his bedroom window. We are planning on getting food delivered as hubby is working from 6am till 3pm tomorrow, so won't be wanting to bbq (and I can't bbq unless you want to be posionsed :laugh: ). I hope that your 15 year old enjoys their time in germany - where are the going? I was born there in a British Military Hospital (so fully english)!

I am going to say good night folks, just watched France vs Paraguay rubbish game, but hey ho the RSA game was much better :wink:

Is it bad that I told my oldest the only way she can watch toy story (her favorite movie EVER) was if she let me watch the soccer game today? :bigsmile: :blushing:

No I would definately say that that isn't bad - currently my boys are whineing as I am watching formula 1 qualifying and they can't watch cartoon network - they are going to love me when this finishes cos then its the england game so thye still won't be able to watch it :laugh: :laugh:

Marla - sorry to hear that you aren't well, its lovely some of the things our children give us lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    No I would definately say that that isn't bad - currently my boys are whineing as I am watching formula 1 qualifying and they can't watch cartoon network - they are going to love me when this finishes cos then its the england game so thye still won't be able to watch it :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I have to root for US but if David Beckham was playing it would be a hard decision to make. He has been my favorite since I can last remember. OK maybe I was like 13 and thought he was super dreamy!! Hahaha now he is drop dead gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Marla64
    Options

Marla - sorry to hear that you aren't well, its lovely some of the things our children give us lol

Thanks, Tanya-- my no feel dood.

And we have a party tonight-- fooey. Oh well, it'll keep me from overeating since anything in my stomach makes it hurt.

Heading to the pool.

Later.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Excuse me for just one second, Tanya--

Ahem--

USA!! USA!! USA!!

We now return you to our regular country neutral black team thread.

:wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Excuse me for just one second, Tanya--

Ahem--

USA!! USA!! USA!!

We now return you to our regular country neutral black team thread.

:wink:

YES!!! USA USA USA!!!! They said we had our best chance this year against England. At least we got a tie out of it!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been forced to listen to soccer in the background, but have not been paying attn:blushing:

I have been busy finishing up the sewer line with DH. He had done 90% of the work, :love: he is my handy superman.

I found an MFP friend who lives in my area! Funny how God works on our behalf when we really SHOULD be doing something and are not:heart:

Morning workouts have always been best for me, but I just don't do them. No excuses-I just don't feel like it. Period.

Well they called me back into the office I thought again it would be a perfect time for new beginnings. Secretly I am behind because of the pain and issues from working at home, and find in the office I work better and faster.

Now comes the morning workout. An MFP member Alesha PMd me to work out with her. She goes to my gym and guess what? She works out at 6 am!! :huh:

So Tuesday I am going to do it. I am only telling my self 1 time because I will talk myself out of it. As Andrew said on TV-5 minutes, just do 5 minutes. We all know the next hour just comes and goes, right?

Prayers that I DO what I promise myself I will DO.

Love you all:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Positively wonderful time at the birthday party-- a REAL backyard party with a tent, and pretty mini lights hanging, and music, and food and sangria and grown ups, and lots of kids to occupy my kids-- wow.

However,I'm still not feeling great and am wayy tired. Heading to bed.

Later.
  • zippy111
    Options
    Jeannie - How exciting for you to have an MFP buddie close to you! You go girl!

Wow, typing late! Tanya - GREAT game! the USA will take a tie in a heart beat since you should have kicked our butt!!!! Hope your party went well! We had to stay at my mom's to watch the entire game in solitude before heading over to my brother's for my nephew's graduation party! Now we have to route for Germany tomorrow!

Tamara - I am very gullable...if you tell me you have a machine that does all that...i believe you! :laugh:

off to bed! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,059 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Well watched the football but had a better time eating and drinking with our friends. The boys stayed up late to watch the match, although John passed out on my friends lap :laugh:

Having a chill out day today, our friends have only just left, and hubby has put dinner on to cook so am sitting here relaxing and thinking aboout what to eat for lunch.

Jeannie - great to have a local workout buddy, go for it

Marla - glad you had a good time at the party and hope your feeling better

Donna - hope you enjoy the football again today - we currently have algeria vs solvenia on the tv

Have a good sunday folks
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :noway: yikes my ticker is going in the wrong direction.........too many end of the year parties and no control:sad: I guess I had better do a better job of watching what I put in the mouth.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Richie-- parties are a killer-- you can do it. Get 'er in gear.

Tanya-- enjoy your chill day.

Jeannie-- enjoy your local MFP bud. But, that won't get you out of seeing your non local ones-- just sayin'.

Still not feeling stellar. Some bug in the digestive tract somewhere-- but, the day must go on. Heading into Allentown, PA about 30 minutes away to a golf store for Aaron to get a grip. (a golf grip, that is, ha, for his driver-- uh, golf driver, that is, not me, his chauffeur-- hee) There's a Waffle House there, most likely spin on in and get some breakfast.

Sarah played horribly yesterday and played herself out of the tournament. Missed the cut. No paycheck. Ouch. On to Decatur, Illinois.

Changed my goals again-- as odd as this sounds, my body is too comfortable, I think, at 1400 calories. (for over two years now) so I change my goal to lose 1/2 pound per week, thus giving me more calories to eat. I'm also zig-zagging like I told you earlier in the week. Somethin's gotta give.

Heading to start my day-- have a good one everybody!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    checking ineating pineapple salad before I go food shopping..will check back later..have a good one
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey gang-- had a good morning out with Aaron-- enjoyed 700+ calories of a Waffle House breakfast which should be burned off in a little bit on my run. Just waiting for the next break in weather.

David, my eldest, is coming over for dinner. Figured it's important for the family unit to make sure everybody knows David's still loved and part of the family. They all miss him, and while I want to knock him one, this is important.

Kevin, Sarah's suitor, is coming over, too. He's still afraid of me, which totally cracks me up. But, until he makes an official break with his "official facebook girlfriend," the "I'm watching you, Pal" look on my face shall remain, and the "real" me, the "nice" me (ha) shall stay cloaked.

Have to scoot-- later.

Glad to see Lori's been nowheresville. That means she's having a good time with her sister-- a good thing!

Love yas!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Hey everyone, Just checking back in..

Honey is cooking dinner for him and the kids...Taco's..I am glad I am stuffed up so I cant smell anything..ha ha

marla- super proud of your run..and dinner tonight with everyone that ought to be enjoyablem for the most part

Lori- I know you are enjoying your sister

Tanya- enjoy your rest day

Richie- get back on the wagon we fixed your flat tire.

Jeannie-enjoy your workout.

Shauntae, Bobbi, Roni, Lori, Beth, Andrew, Becca..and anyone else I might have forgottten, I am using the I have been up since 3 am excuse that I forgot names!!

Now gonna attempt to watch avatar..but I am so not a movie person I will be a sleep before the frist 5 minutes are over!!