women with MUSCLES...

Options

Replies

• serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So I'm confused...you state you want to gain muscle yet you want to look like a picture of someone who has no muscle, and don't want to look like the picture of someone that has muscle???

welcome to MFP threads...

confucious maximus...

It boggles my mind.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    this is the girl you said you do NOT want to look like. Um... ARE YOU SURE???

Jamie-Eason.jpg

OH MMM GEE...people are cray cray---Jenna looks HAWT!!!

If I had nutz I'd give the left one to look like her. As it stands I need all the parts and pieces I have to try to look like her but she may be a rule breaker for me.
  • haileysugarfits
    haileysugarfits Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

She looks like this in the "off season?" I've never seen a "soft" picture of her before, just the ones where she's clearly flexing.

Holy catz.
    Amazing.

I like her body.. JUST NOT HER ARMS.. I guess I should of been more clear.
  • serenapitala
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

Seriously, I would LOVE to look like that.
  • serenapitala
    Options

Okay, that makes more sense. I was kind of thrown there.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

Yeah, that's my goal right there, to look like her
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    So I'm confused...you state you want to gain muscle yet you want to look like a picture of someone who has no muscle, and don't want to look like the picture of someone that has muscle???

Maybe the pictures are a bit confusing.. I love the first pics leg muscles.. I even like the second pic's leg muscles.. However I do not want my arms like the second pic.. I like lean tone arms but not like 2nd pic.

Does that make more sense?

Eat at a calorie deficit and lift heavy to get to pic A.

For pic B it's likely you would need to do a few bulk/cut cycles to get that level of muscle - not something that will happen by accident.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options

my thoughts exactly...

I third this thought.....

Picture one she looks.....squishy.
    Picture 2, other than the tan and body oil, she's got a nicer figure.

To poster right above me....
    For pic A...lift heavy? Nah, that's a cardio body. No weights involved.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    I do not want to look like this.
    jamie-eason-01.jpg

that is just to much for me..

Ummmmm..... O.o

You titled your thread wrong. If you don't want to have muscles, that's your choice, but the title you chose contradicts the content. In other words, you makey no sensey.

If you don't want to look as hot and muscular as Jamie, just eat whatever you want and don't work out too hard. TRUST ME, you will NEVER look like her on accident!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

Smokin' hot.
  • haileysugarfits
    Options
    I guess I should of been more clear from the get go... Im not saying I dont want to look like the 2nd pic.. I think she looks amazing.. and that is way better than what I look like now.. or I wouldnt be here.. I just dont want to have arms bigger than my husband.. LOL.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Maybe the pictures are a bit confusing.. I love the first pics leg muscles.. I even like the second pic's leg muscles.. However I do not want my arms like the second pic.. I like lean tone arms but not like 2nd pic.

Does that make more sense?

No...
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I do not want to look like this.
    jamie-eason-01.jpg

that is just to much for me..

Ummmmm..... O.o

You titled your thread wrong. If you don't want to have muscles, that's your choice, but the title you chose contradicts the content. In other words, you makey no sensey.

If you don't want to look as hot and muscular as Jamie, just eat normally and don't won't put too hard. TRUST ME, you will NEVER look like her on accident!

I don't want to look like that either. I'd rather stick with this -victoria-secret-models-5.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I guess I should of been more clear from the get go... Im not saying I dont want to look like the 2nd pic.. I think she looks amazing.. and that is way better than what I look like now.. or I wouldnt be here.. I just dont want to have arms bigger than my husband.. LOL.

if you are eating in a calorie deficit you will not get arms bigger than your husband...

all that will happen is that you will lean out and look slightly more athletic...which, IMO is a good thing..but hey, what do I know :)
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

She looks like this in the "off season?" I've never seen a "soft" picture of her before, just the ones where she's clearly flexing.

Holy catz.
    Amazing.

Like someone else said, you wouldn't get her arms, or any other body part, by accident. if you do the whole deficit thing, as noted ten times already, and do some basic lifting, you will look good.... and probably won't get arms you don't want.

For the record, as a guy, speaking for many of the guys here (and I base that on comments from other threads that have come up like this), we don't mind some nice definition in the arms. If you were to accidently end up with arms like this gal, trust me, it wouldn't be the end of the world for you. Matter of fact, it just might open up new worlds for you :D
  • jrp31
    jrp31 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Haha! That was the first thing I noticed. lol
  • haileysugarfits
    Options
    Lean protein aids in muscle tone. Strength training 2-3 days a week mixed with cardio 3 days a week. Get the refinded sugars out of your diet as well.

Thank You for your comment. :)
  • haileysugarfits
    Options

Jamie-Eason.jpg

Holy catz.
    Amazing.

Like someone else said, you wouldn't get her arms, or any other body part, by accident. if you do the whole deficit thing, as noted ten times already, and do some basic lifting, you will look good.... and probably won't get arms you don't want.

For the record, as a guy, speaking for many of the guys here (and I base that on comments from other threads that have come up like this), we don't mind some nice definition in the arms. If you were to accidently end up with arms like this gal, trust me, it wouldn't be the end of the world for you. Matter of fact, it just might open up new worlds for you :D

Thank You. :)
  • haileysugarfits
    Options

if you are eating in a calorie deficit you will not get arms bigger than your husband...

all that will happen is that you will lean out and look slightly more athletic...which, IMO is a good thing..but hey, what do I know :)

Thank You. :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

I don't want to look like that either. I'd rather stick with this -victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

better start practicing your Photoshop skills then. Because even *they* do not look like that.