Anyone try the MyFitnessPal diet?

Options

Replies

• SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

Well, the chasing gets you down to zero calories but the amount of chewing and crunching you have to do then burns more calories, so you end up with negative calories. Win-win all round!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    look it. If I didn't have to pay an arm and leg for it, it probably doesn't work! I want to get my money's worth!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

:laugh: :drinker: :heart:
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options

^^ OMG THIS rofl
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm following the diet from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't eat anything, and when I feel faint, I eat a small cube of cheese. I've only passed out and smacked my forehead on the corner of a table three times. Hey, should I count the freezing injection for the stitches in my forehead as calorie intake? Cuz it technically went into my body. How much would that be, anyway? I better skip my cheese cube this afternoon just in case so I don't wreck my progress.

If you still fancy cheese then just lick it - but make sure you log it (about 0.5 calories a lick)
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    also, it doesn't work for females. I have ESTROGEN, ya know.
  • amandaneverfails
    amandaneverfails Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm following the diet from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't eat anything, and when I feel faint, I eat a small cube of cheese.

YEEEEEEEEEES! #merylmoviereferenceswin #hashtagsdontworkonMFP #sorrynotsorry
  • AraceliGarza
    AraceliGarza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure you can..
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I'm following the diet from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't eat anything, and when I feel faint, I eat a small cube of cheese. I've only passed out and smacked my forehead on the corner of a table three times. Hey, should I count the freezing injection for the stitches in my forehead as calorie intake? Cuz it technically went into my body. How much would that be, anyway? I better skip my cheese cube this afternoon just in case so I don't wreck my progress.

If you still fancy cheese then just lick it - but make sure you log it (about 0.5 calories a lick)

good thing calories are down to the decimal place now
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9jlkiAp061qgnx3ko1_500.jpg

LOL. The nerdy academic in me loved this.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    no thank you! clearly, not trendy enough :-P
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    You know, the one where you make sure you're following your macros and eating within your calorie range?

Absurd, I know. ;)

The one that recommends 1200 calories for all women wanting to lose 2 lbs per week?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

Just smell the cheese. The inhaling action should burn as many calories as you inhale from the cheese particles that go in through your nose.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    You know, the one where you make sure you're following your macros and eating within your calorie range?

Absurd, I know. ;)
    Shirley, you jest.

i refuse to be the Lou Costello to your Bud Abbott, but i will meet you in the middle with a jpeg this one time

Leslie-Nielsen_580.jpg
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Best. thread. ever.....
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Absurd, I know. ;)

The one that recommends 1200 calories for all women wanting to lose 2 lbs per week?

as long as you eat back your work out calories too
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    what does the myfitnesspal diet say about shakes??? do shakes fit into the program?? \m/
    I have plenty of shakes - in my legs and *kitten* and tummy area!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give it a go...and I won't forget to log sex as my exercise. :drinker:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I heard you can have PopTarts on this diet, and so it is therefore dangerous.

DR. ROCKSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Can I log sex as exercise?