1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• whoamelly813
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I am very inspired by your story, as I am where you were a year ago. I'm just starting out and brand new to MFP but I am feeling very inspired and motivated. I look forward to posting my success story!
  • whoami1
    Options
    Great job - you look fantastic!!!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You are a fabulous inspiration and you looks so amazing!! Congratulations!
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job !!!
  • struggeling53
    struggeling53 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    w you have dona an amazing job. Keep up the good work...
  • Copelandmom
    Options
    Wow - that is amazing. How inspiring. I love to see success stories like this.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational. We started out pretty much the same. I'm 22 pounds in and excited to see what comes. Great job!!
  • Tristin_T
    Options
    YES I'M SHOUTING........HOLY CRAP CONGRATS!! You've done amazing work. And by sharing your story, you'll inspire countless others to do the same. We can do this. We are doing this!! Wow, girl. Just wow. : )
  • MrsGonsalves16
    MrsGonsalves16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done that's incredible!!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing!
  • shannonalgren
    Options
    yeah!!!! way to go
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration!!!!! I want to be where your at one year out! I would love to wear a size 12 again. It's been a really really long time. Great accomplishment!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • deepartridge
    Options
    You are truly a gift to all of us who are on the road to success....congrats and thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story
  • janetzorsky
    Options
    Very motivating. Thanks for sharing a great story and providing so many details. You look really great - keep it up.
  • daborn526
    daborn526 Posts: 32
    Options
    FANtastic! Love hearing such great success stories!!!! Thank you for the share!
  • shst07
    shst07 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations!!
  • ollisnan
    ollisnan Posts: 9
    Options
    Your story is an amazing inspiration to anyone struggling or wondering 'why bother'. You look absolutely fabulous, and your grin shows just how proud you are! Keep up the good work! xx :flowerforyou:
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You're a rockstart! Great job taking control of your life and getting HEALTHY. You look fantastic. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!