Yo's 4 months progress photos - 1600-2300 calories daily!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

As I say www.team-wild.com explains it all :o))
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    She looks amazing in both photos but her "after" photos are freaking AWESOME!

I love the tan and the blonde hair too. She really looks incredible congrats to you both!
  • kaitlink9
    kaitlink9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    commenting so I can look at this later. She looks INCREDIBLE. <3
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Regarding what was said about water weight, have you or Yo experimented with Dandelion root or Uver Ursi to keep water weight down, eg photoshoots or competitions?

Also, no idea whether you've read this article or if you know who the author is, but if you have, what are your thoughts on it? Is stage prep really as hard and mundane as he says?

http://www.phillearney.com/nutrition/what-it-takes-stage-prep/
  • estrellas8
    estrellas8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW...nice job!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    She looks amazing in both photos but her "after" photos are freaking AWESOME!

I love the tan and the blonde hair too. She really looks incredible congrats to you both!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    commenting so I can look at this later. She looks INCREDIBLE. <3

Thank you!
    Regarding what was said about water weight, have you or Yo experimented with Dandelion root or Uver Ursi to keep water weight down, eg photoshoots or competitions?

Also, no idea whether you've read this article or if you know who the author is, but if you have, what are your thoughts on it? Is stage prep really as hard and mundane as he says?

http://www.phillearney.com/nutrition/what-it-takes-stage-prep/

We use the above plus vitamin C, potassium and magnesium and we also water and salt load where appropriate... but only for shows and professional photoshoots which we have on the radar.

WOW...nice job!

:drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    She looks awesome, such great inspiration!
  • fenderperry
    fenderperry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Wow!

Thanks!
    She looks awesome, such great inspiration!

Thank you too! :o))
    Wow. Nice job!

Thanks Perry!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW! Only 4 months?!?!?!?! This gives me hope!!
  • soniebee
    soniebee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! I am truly inspired by her dedication and results in such a short time. You both seem like a great supportive couple.

A quick question, I saw you say Yo started around 20% body fat (estimate) how long do you think it would take to get good results with a higher starting body fat (30%)? I have looked at her training, would you change anything if you were working with someone with a higher body fat.

Thanks (from a Brit living in the US :-) )
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    WOW! Only 4 months?!?!?!?! This gives me hope!!

Yep. She had an Op in middle of October so until end of October she was out of action.
    She looks amazing! I am truly inspired by her dedication and results in such a short time. You both seem like a great supportive couple.

A quick question, I saw you say Yo started around 20% body fat (estimate) how long do you think it would take to get good results with a higher starting body fat (30%)? I have looked at her training, would you change anything if you were working with someone with a higher body fat.

Thanks (from a Brit living in the US :-) )

Hi 30% isn't really that high and Yo was in the mid 20s. We wouldn't change much beyond perhaps early on start you on more calories.

In terms of training change anything? No need. Muscle need and the only way to hold/gain is to lift.
  • laridae79
    laridae79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I think she looked lovely before... now she looks, well, very mucsular I suppose. I guess that's what you were aiming for.

You have a very misguided placement of opinion on a thread about success of people.

Would you find it acceptable me commenting on your thread saying ANYTHING about your weight other than positive?

Please refrain from posting on our SUCCESS STORIES thread if you feel the need to negative. This like any other thread is to CELEBRATE the weight loss/muscle gain Yo has experienced.

Its only negative if you think that muscular is negative. Which I didn't say it was. And that was what you were aiming for right? The muscular look? Congrats, you achieved it! Yay you!

Ps. She did look very lovely to start with. Is there something wrong with saying that?
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    She looks beyond fabulous! I wish I even had her 'before' figure! :smile:
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing!!!
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Looks thick, solid, tight, nice and shiney. Where can I get a lounge set like that? Is it leather?
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options

I think she looked lovely before... now she looks, well, very mucsular I suppose. I guess that's what you were aiming for.

You have a very misguided placement of opinion on a thread about success of people.

Would you find it acceptable me commenting on your thread saying ANYTHING about your weight other than positive?

Please refrain from posting on our SUCCESS STORIES thread if you feel the need to negative. This like any other thread is to CELEBRATE the weight loss/muscle gain Yo has experienced.

Its only negative if you think that muscular is negative. Which I didn't say it was. And that was what you were aiming for right? The muscular look? Congrats, you achieved it! Yay you!

Ps. She did look very lovely to start with. Is there something wrong with saying that?
    Your comments sound snarky.

Yo looks awesome. She went from an average to (hopefully) competition winning figure. Amazing
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    She looks beyond fabulous! I wish I even had her 'before' figure! :smile:

Thank you, each time Yo reads this threads she wells up a little. So amazing to hear these comments - drives her on and helps me as I coach her thank you!!
    She looks amazing!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Looks thick, solid, tight, nice and shiney. Where can I get a lounge set like that? Is it leather?

Italian leather I think, will ask Yo, was here before me :bigsmile:

Your comments sound snarky.

Yo looks awesome. She went from an average to (hopefully) competition winning figure. Amazing

Exactly how I saw it.

But hey, your second post more than clears it up, thank you for popping by to say so - most people would dig their heals in, you kindly explained what you meant - thank you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!