The Walking Dead~

Options
14567810»

Replies

• nicb1rd
    nicb1rd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How about this theory?... Merle dies killing the Governor as a last act of redemption.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    It was so good. The governor really thinks he is God. He's way crazier than Rick. Rick needs to step aside and let Daryl take over. Merle needs to die. And I love Carl, he's a little bad *kitten*.

Carl? That kid drives me nuts. At this point I don't understand his role in the series, other than being an annoying kid.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    It was so good. The governor really thinks he is God. He's way crazier than Rick. Rick needs to step aside and let Daryl take over. Merle needs to die. And I love Carl, he's a little bad *kitten*.

Carl? That kid drives me nuts. At this point I don't understand his role in the series, other than being an annoying kid.
    It looks like one of the reasons he is shown so much is that he is always calm. Like, killing walkers and all of the death is just normal to him.
    These are the years when a child is formed by his or her surrondings and, lets face it, for over a year, his surroundings have been running and fighting.
    In the episode when they went back to Ricks hometown a few weeks ago, it struck me when Carl was leaning aginst the door keeping the walkers inside of the resturant, he didn't looks scared. He looked bored.
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    Its a great show. Just a shame what they have done to Andera. In the comics she was such a strong women. All being said I am glad they are not following the comics word for word.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    she will be back....I think she kills the Gov....
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Maggie was on the couch last night. Does this mean her days are numbered?

I hope not! When she and Glenn were getting it on, I was getting nervous for them though. LOL

I was too, the garage door was open just a little...just enough. Eek! I can't wait to see how this all goes down, I know it's gonna be BIG!

IKR? I was having trouble enjoying the scene because of that door! :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

It looks like one of the reasons he is shown so much is that he is always calm. Like, killing walkers and all of the death is just normal to him.
    These are the years when a child is formed by his or her surrondings and, lets face it, for over a year, his surroundings have been running and fighting.
    In the episode when they went back to Ricks hometown a few weeks ago, it struck me when Carl was leaning aginst the door keeping the walkers inside of the resturant, he didn't looks scared. He looked bored.

I noticed that too. Just like there's nothing wrong except that he has to wait for Michonne. (who was lightening fast) He's going to be such a badass!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I noticed that too. Just like there's nothing wrong except that he has to wait for Michonne. (who was lightening fast) He's going to be such a badass!

That's pretty much it... apart from the baby, there are no children left on the show. Carl is there to show the side of the zombie apocalypse from a kid's perspective.

Of course, I've heard from comic book fans that he is supposed to be dead by now.
  • KathrynKennewell108
    KathrynKennewell108 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Did someone say The Walking Dead?? I'm skipping past all previous comments because we poor Aussies have to wait longer for our TV experience (except for the naughty ones who download episodes to their media centre... .shhh, I never said that :wink: ), but just dropping in to give TWD a big thumbs up. I'm up to mid 3rd season ... I hear they go head to head shortly (Rick's camp vs The Governor's crew). I assume that's how the gov. loses his eye. But don't tell me any more. I'm waiting for episode 8. :grumble:
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Remember... The Gov got all that military hardware from the guys he killed in one of the first episodes. That is why he is so smug and confident. He has an ace up his sleeve.

But Merle certainly knows about all that stuff so why doesn't he tell the group about it?

The prison group is certainly still outgunned against military grade hardware. The Prison Group will be slaughtered unless they attack first.

Merle suggested both of these things. Attack first or leave. So he knows the score. Why doesn't he share it with the Prison Folks?
  • peterdt
    Options
    Remember... The Gov got all that military hardware from the guys he killed in one of the first episodes. That is why he is so smug and confident. He has an ace up his sleeve.

But Merle certainly knows about all that stuff so why doesn't he tell the group about it?

The prison group is certainly still outgunned against military grade hardware. The Prison Group will be slaughtered unless they attack first.

Merle suggested both of these things. Attack first or leave. So he knows the score. Why doesn't he share it with the Prison Folks?

One problem for the Woodbury though. you need to know how to operate that hardware. i guess those boys had some bazookas, high caliber weasons, those were some big vehicles they had in that episode with some serious firepower. But can they actually operate them. I wonder.... But automatic weapons against that stuff if they can figure out how to operate them... prison group does not stand a chance.
  • peterdt
    Options
    for this big of a conflict maybe several main characters die. I think only Rick is safe. Everyone else.. fair game. Can't kill them all, but I say at least 3 of the main current prison group will die before the end of the season.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm bored with the episodes, they need to do something exciting.