why do girls only have 14 good days a month?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    you got it bad? we're the ones that have to deal with you!!

winner.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Hahahahahaha!
  • Paganrosemama
    Paganrosemama Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ugg..I have bloating for almost 3 weeks and start to loose it the week after.... and severe cramps 3-4 days. So I am out at least a week. luckily I only have my period every 3-4 months.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    my time of the month currently lasts 14-17 days. I think I get about 6 good days a month. :mad:

SO WITH YOU!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but we get that lovely weight drop when our period is over and the water goes away!

Well, sometimes.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Not sure. But I found this useful article from How Stuff Works.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/women/menstrual/pms.htm
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Not me. Love my BC. I only get 4 periods a year and they are 4 days long. No cramps, no bloating and no weight gain. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones

I feel for you ladies that get it that be tho
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Actually I have the whole month good..... well apart from a whole 3 days for my TOM. But even then I get one day bad & no cramps, no bloating, no moods.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options

YES YES AND YES. This is the only reason keeping me from switching to women. True story.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    ugh i used to think about this a lot. now i only get periods 4 times a year. hooray!
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Not me. Love my BC. I only get 4 periods a year and they are 4 days long. No cramps, no bloating and no weight gain. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones

I feel for you ladies that get it that be tho

*high five* for minimal period symptoms!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    When I had uterine fibroids, I literally could have heavy period/practically hemhorraging for 22 days. It was horrible. Then I had minor surgery, went back on birth control pills, and have normal periods 3-4 days with maybe 1 day of moderate cramps. The pain/cramping before had me on the freakin' floor in pain for hours on end...now it's next to nothing. I barely have PMS and don't notice any weight gain.

I suffered through monthly periods like that for 10 years because I didn't know how abnormal it was, and how easily treated. If you're having significant issues with either PMS/PMDD/or just your period, please see your doctor. Don't waste as much time as I did in serious pain.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    one magic word: MIDOL

The crap works. I have 28 good days a month. The other two are when hubby has his man period mood. lol,
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    There's a reason they call it The Curse.

My mom tells me all the time how awesome post-menopause life is. Only 30ish more years...*sigh*
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha. I went on depo when I was 16 to about 20 had a year before it came back had one, got pregnant didn't get it back for a year after I had baby. Had it for about 9 months. Got pregnant didn't have it for a year after that baby and pregnant again... Really only had like 3 yrs of it all together. Going to be a sad panda if I ever have to deal with this bloating and crap nonsense lmao
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I. Love. Birth. Control. 3 day periods, no PMS? Please and thank you!

I second this!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Why hell would you make delicious brownies out of sh*tty black beans?

My only bad days are when I have to RIP panties/jeans because of the Red Sea down the back crack.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go hug my Yaz. There are still bad days, but there are fewer bad days.

I'm doin' the exact same thing. :)
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ah, but there is the wonderful thing called menopause (or in my case hysterectomy). I feel wonderful all month long and love it. :)

^^^THIS!! I was in my 40's when I had a hysterectomy. Best thing in my whole life!!