Anyone doing Thursday weigh in?

Options
I would like to join or start a group as it seems like most groups are started and nobody acknowledges new people. If anyone would like to join me in this journey please do!! I have decided to do Thursday morning weigh in as that is when I started last week. Good luck to you all!

CW: 140lbs
GW: 115lbs

I would really like to be down at least a pound this week, but I did have a bad weekend so it's hard to say what will happen.

Replies

• coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I started on a Thursday, so I do Thursday weigh ins...I am mucho heavier than you, but I would like to be in your group!! :)

Starting: 336
    CW: 320
    GW: 165
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Thursdays. However, I will not be weighing every week, maybe twice per month, if that is okay. I will share my thoughts, trials and tribulations with you though. I took a backslide when I was weighing more often, so I don't want to do that again. But, yea Thursdays were working for me though. Add me please.
  • Buppie
    Buppie Posts: 43
    Options
    I started last Thursday as well! Let's get this group started!
  • melmel0181
    melmel0181 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in the group! I would like to lose the about a pound a week too. I will weight my self this Thursday to start. How do I find this forum again? Can I book mark it or tag it?

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! So happy to have a group now!! I will weigh in every Thursday but it's fine if you only want to weigh in whenever you chose to. Please share any stories, good or bad with us and we will try to help each other out!! :)
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    Melmel: I have no idea how to find it again, I'm new to this and I'm lost at the moment!! Let us know if you figure it out!
  • hartterjw
    hartterjw Posts: 27
    Options
    I too weigh in on Thursdays, so count me in. I do weigh myself periodically through the week, but Thursday is my "offical" day.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • coffeegirl1998
    Options
    The best way I have found to keep up with the boards that you post to is go on your home tab and click on Profile. On the bottom left part of the screen, it will show you what you have posted recently...but I believe it only shows a couple.
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group as well, and I weigh in on Thursday already as it is!! It is good to have someone to be accountable to.

SW 220
    CW 187.5
    GW 160
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    I weigh myself throughout the week too. I did a few days ago and I was up a bit so I'm trying to stick to just once a week if possible! :) Welcome!
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    Is there a certain time of day that's best to weight yourself? Or doesn't matter as long as it's the same time every Thursday?

SW 126
    CW 135
    GW 115
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    I think it's fine any time but I will try to weigh in the morning because I won't have food in me!! :P I really hope all of the exercise I'm doing will pay off!! I'm a bit nervous because I weighed myself today and I was up 1lb. I just don't get it. Good luck everyone!!
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    How did everyone do on their weigh-in??
  • coffeegirl1998
    Options
    I didn't do so hot this morning...but I think I have it pinned down to sodium intake! I have added that piece to my diary...

Last week: 320.8
    Today: 329.8

Even though I show a gain for the week, I am still down in total. I feel good about my changes and I look forward to making more beneficial changes...I know it is a gradual process...
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    I weighed in and stayed the same. I'm so frustrated by this. I just don't get it.

coffeegirl: We are still glad you weighed in and shared your progress, it all helps the process of losing. I'm glad you realize that it may be sodium causing trouble for you. I'm not sure what caused me to stay the same, I will review my food diary and see what I can change for next week.

How did everyone else do? Good luck everyone!!
  • rachel2011
    rachel2011 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm completely new to all this (diets and blogs!) but started watching what I'm eating and keeping the food diary on Saturday and am hoping to loose a steady 1lb a week - although it's started off quicker (2lb in 4 days) I'm trying not to get too excited and instead remind myself it will slow down! I'm quite short so the extra weight at the moment is showing.
    I've already learnt one thing - was weighing myself everyday but will start going for every week (and Thursday is a good day!)now so I don't see any little daily fluctuations :-(

SW: 126lb
    CW: 124lb
    GW: 110lb

Good luck everyone!!
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    So I completely got my days mixed up and weighed in yesterday by accident! I will do again today after work and also my measurements once I can find my tape (I just moved).
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    rachel2011 Just curious what is your height?
  • rachel2011
    rachel2011 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm 5.1

(I am 28 years old but have got my wedding next year so have an added incentive!)

How's your progress going?