Seeking women with open diaries

Options

Replies

• xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm open!

You'll see lots of clean food, weekly pizza, and daily ice cream and beer.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I like looking at others to get an idea what works for other people. I do eat everything. Pizza is my splurge meal and I may eat a slice this weekend. feel free to add me.
  • mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    mine is open... add me. i try to eat pretty healthy but i do enjoy treats here and there....... mostly when im stressed Lol
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    MINES OPEN! And i incorporate anything and everything in my "eating habbits"! im not gonna deprive myself or ill just fall back off next time i do end up trying fast food or bad foods again! Eat what you want in moderation and make sure your getting enough nutrition :) This isnt my first time here lol
  • dawnsumka
    dawnsumka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Growing up mom used to buy pita shells for the crust and build your own pizza that way!
    You can substitute pepperoni for ham and use less cheese? (mozzarella is lowest in calories and fat compared to cheddar)
    Add your favorite veggies and have a party in your mouth!!
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open. It's a mixture of healthy food and not-so-healthy food. Always under my calorie limit though :)
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm on every day and log everything, I'll send you a friend request..
  • binknbaby
    binknbaby Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, and you are welcome to add me if you like.

I eat mostly clean/organic, and try to follow Weston A Price (www.westonaprice.org).
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    mine is open and i usually log the good and the bad... my breakfast and lunch are usually the same for convience and cals but dinner and snacks vary welcome to add and take a peek
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :) Feel free to add. I try to eat whole, unprocessed food as much as possible, but I am only human and try to log everything that I consume. Also I love trying to "healthify" things that I love to eat and bake. My current favorite is peanut butter banana "ice cream". Yum!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi my food diary is open ... I log everything and there are tons of meal ideas
    I aim for clean healthy foods but don't deprive myself of anything ...
    I had a super severe sweet tooth but nowhere near as bad as I was ..... Actually I would say nowhere close
    I'm a tea lover & got a few pizza ideas .... I log in everyday and very determined & dedicated :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and I log EVERYTHING everyday. Sometimes I eat clean, other times I like to eat crap. I'm very committed to MFP, and to my health. Which is why you'll notice I eat about 1600 calories a day. There are skinny girls running around here eating far more than me. MFP does a huge disservice by starting nearly everyone on 1200. It's not sustainable even for short/petite older women. Everyone will lose weight in the beginning, but then 99.9% of people will hit a plateau when a metabolic slowdown occurs.

Just remember, ladies: It takes calories to burn calories.

So, yes....my diary is open for what it's worth. :drinker:
  • in_this_generation
    in_this_generation Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay thanks for all of the awesome replys and requests! Shamelessly bumping my own thread to see if I can catch any more women who like to eat, then calling it a night. Thanks again all!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I only allow open diary members on my friends list because I think it's important to be able to get ideas from each other and be accountable. But no judging!!
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    mines open to public and I eat clean. I would love to help anyone on their weightloss journey. I have lost 22kg before the wrong way (for me) and now I'm back to doing it the right way (for me) and love to provide comfort and support to my new friends on MFP. Please feel free to add me.
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I just started double workouts this week, so we shall see how that goes.
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... tomorrow will be my 150 consecutive day logging!

My diary is open to friends...I eat a lot... but its working for me and I haven't had to cut back too much.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I log everything (shamelessly) to keep me accountable. I eat clean about 80% of the time and will falter to an occasional naughty snack at times.
  • auroracastiel
    Options
    I don't keep an open diary on here but I do have a blog/website that I update. If you care to follow just PM me for the address!
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Everyone is welcome to add me. I'm vegan, and I eat chocolate and drink tea :)