do you put your hair up when you go to the gym?

Replies

• littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Nope and I usually don't even bother to brush it either.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Yes, and I have to sleep with it up, too. Drives me crazy to have it on my neck when I'm trying to sleep.

Oh me too! I hate sleeping with hair down! Funny!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Yes, usually leave it on a little stand I have in front of my bathroom mirror.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    I don't think it's possible to work really hard and keep your hair down :)

I work really hard with my hair down AND with glasses on.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Yeah. I don't need my nappy mess all up in my face when I'm trying to handle bzzznsss.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    I wear mine in a low ponytail.
  • It's a hindrance when I leave it down, but it does cause my hair to be less sweaty. I usually chose comfort over the fact that I have to later wash my hair so I keep it up when I workout.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    No
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    I never wear my hair up, never never never, I like it down. One exception: when I am in the swimming pool, that is also the only place where I take off my glasses and run around blind as a mole. lol
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Always. Otherwise I'd be a hot mess (literally).
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Yes, usually leave it on a little stand I have in front of my bathroom mirror.

:laugh:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    I cut my hair to a pixie cut mostly because I was tired of dealing with it sweaty. Love it like this, too short to get in the way and I don't have to bother with ponytails. Hell, it's short enough that I don't even need to brush it, just run some gel through it when I get out of the shower and call it a day.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    I always put my hair in a pony tail, even a low one. If I don't it feels all gross.
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    My hair is very straight and goes down to about my lower back. It would be a mess if I didn't put it in a high pony before exercise!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Never, ponytail everytime, I sweat buckets and it would just get annoying if I wore it down.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    If I had to go back to work afterwards I wouldn't because even though I shower I don't re-wash my hair and the band would put a crazy wave in my hair... If no work afterwards I would... Now I've cut my hair and it wont' go all the way up so it's always down now.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Had it down one day because I forgot a ponytail holder. never....again...ALWAYS up....
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    yep, I leave mine down. Long hurr don't curr
  • NEVER! Gosh, I can't even imagine not wearing a ponytail! I even buy the hairbands for my side bang so it doesn't get in my way. However, I think I used to wear my hair down at one point... long... long... long... ago. lol :)
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Yes in a pony tail. I am stay a lot more cooler if I have my hair up. When I forget a hair tie, I seem to sweat more with my hair down.