One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options

Replies

• hmaer6
    hmaer6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing your story. Did you do a lot of interval training for your exercises?
  • cpreston84
    cpreston84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! well done!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!!! So inspiring thanks for sharing!! I eat ice cream or chocolate every day ;)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing your story. Did you do a lot of interval training for your exercises?

No. I just lift weights.
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Your pure inspiration .... thanks!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great, very inspiring :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Was that a 200-500 deficit per week or per day ? If per week, if my maths are correct, that would average about a pound lost per 7 weeks ?
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration Sara! ...and your SMILE...so wickedly infectious:-) I wish you continued good health and progression in your ongoing training efforts!!!

Standing Ovation!!!!!!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your story and your transformation are amazing!!! And thank you for the information! Seems like there are so many different ways to go about losing weight that I'm to the point of being confused, but when I see transformations like yours, it makes me think that's the route I need to go. I have a lot of reading to do. But again, congrats on such an awesome transformation!!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow...your journey was incredible, and you are definitely an amazing inspiration....thank you so very much for sharing all of that and for showing me what is truly possible with the right frame of mind and hard work!
  • Icyy037
    Icyy037 Posts: 13
    Options
    you look great! and your booty is adorable! ha!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Was that a 200-500 deficit per week or per day ? If per week, if my maths are correct, that would average about a pound lost per 7 weeks ?

Sorry for the confusion - that was a typo that I could not edit when spotted later. I was at a 200 - 500 deficit a day.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Way to go! And thank you for sharing your awesome story! You look absolutely fantastic, happy and hot!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    OP is working on a pineapple raisin upside down cake flavored apple butter ice cream French toast sticks.

Good job OP
  • jturne1
    jturne1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Glad to see you did it right and did not buy into any fad diets!! Pop Tarts FTW!!!

Hard work and dedication brings the results!
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Buuuuummmmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for later!
  • markdavy1982
    markdavy1982 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, your transformation has been amazing. Nice pics too ;-)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    amazing simply amazing
  • katerinacreta
    Options
    wow!!!you look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!