Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ab pics if you've had kids.

Replies

• spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    There is hope!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

Bwahaha, there's always a man to respond to these kinds of threads!

My inspiration for this exact thing comes from Chalene Johnson and a couple of the ladies in the ChaLean Extreme videos. Chalene has 2 children, and there's one lady from the video (don't remember her name, but Chalene picks her out) who has had multiple children. They have lean bodies as if they never had 1 child yet. It proves that, yes, we can have children AND abs!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    I have one on my profile. My kids are 7 & 3. Both were born c/s. The pic is a few months old. My tummy is actually a little more toned since starting NROLFW.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    <
    2 very big stomach pregnancies.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    ^^^. I've been waiting for you to drop by! Beautiful body and very young kids too:)
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    30204cw.jpg

I have had 3 kids.The last 2 were c sections.Still got a long way to go,but I'll get there.
    The before was 3 months post partum,the second pic is after my first round of Insanity.

Hoping to get muscles and abs someday soon.
  • My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

8561667256_8b8304658c.jpg

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!
    your stomach looks amazing, i thought there was no hope for me but now i'm inspired! WOW
    ditto!!! Amazing, I'm now inspired
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    3 kids, no Csections. Ages 6, 4 and 2.

20127619_1291.jpg
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    <-- 5 months postpartum.

Hoping to have some sweet definition in a month or two.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    My son is two now.

<--- here are my abs although I'm fairly chunky yet. They'll look better in about 5 weeks.

Just wrong lol:tongue:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!

I'm seriously impressed! You have given me hope! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    <--- My youngest will be be 18 months in a couple of weeks. Got some loose skin hidden by the shorts, but oh well, I'll take it for two beautiful, healthy girls.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Amazing:)

Definitely amazing!

You all look beautiful!

I'm a mother of 2.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm 7mo pp. I'll come back with a belly pic. I've had 2 csecs. I'm still a little distended, but just started working out again and seeing improvement.

Great inspiration on here! Thanks ladies!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    3 Boys here!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Wow Six kids that is impressive by itself but to look you do is incredible!!!
  • G__Force
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I'm seriously impressed! You have given me hope! Great job!:flowerforyou:

Lookin good!!!
  • G__Force
    Congrats to all you ladys, very impressive results from all the hard work.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    I have had 3 kids... There is hope!! :)

I'm working my *kitten* off to get abs like yours. You look phenomenal!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member

You look amazing!!! Such a transformation! Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!