Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• lakshmivm
    lakshmivm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am planning for a reduction of 4 lbs per month. I am not able to do much exercise coz of recent disc blug and treatments.
  • sueswan74
    sueswan74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes. 20 lbs would be awesome! I want to lose 35 but 20 is a start!
  • burston0707
    Options
    Would love to loose 20lb count me in
  • tunagirl35
    Options
    heck yah! :) I got 21 pounds to go!!
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    I am trying to loose 25!! Could def use some friends for motivation :)
  • Supergurl19
    Supergurl19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll join too had MFP for a while now but I'm actually using this year for good ^^
  • cerealqueen
    Options
    Yes please this sounds great :)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! A group has already been made for this - search for " LETS LOSE 20LBS TOGETHER ! "

Hoping to motivate and get motivated by you lovely ladies :) feel free to add me, just please include a message that you found me here :) I'll also be starting Insanity next week to get me on my journey to lose the pounds and if you are too, you get bonus points (in addition to an accepted friend request) from me! lol :D
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    20 by mid June is my goal, and will also put me at my 'mid way' point :) Feel free to add me!
  • tabithaskechak
    Options
    I'm in :) feel free to add me anyone
  • thickchick42
    thickchick42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll join too! I have much more to lose than 20 lbs, but the support and encouragement would be great and I would love to do the same.
  • luvbuttons
    Options
    Just started tracking through my fitness pal today. It seems to be just what I need. Twenty pounds takes me 2/3 of the way to my goal. I'm in.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in feel free to friend me!
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me!!!!...I lost 30..gained 11...need to lose a total of 17 pounds and get my *ss back on track..LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!
  • LanBeemom1111
    Options
    I want to looe 50lbs. I'm just starting out. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.I need all the support I can get
  • tigersteph80
    tigersteph80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 lbs for my sister's wedding which is JUne 15th.
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Yes I am in ..I really need help with being held accountable.
  • magnolia35
    Options
    I just joined! Would like to lose 35 lbs. total but trying to lose 10 in the next 6 weeks or so. I need all the motivation I can get!:smile:
  • ClaireKugler1
    Options
    Me too! I wanna lose too! :)
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Hey everyone I just wanted to share a link ...one of my favorite youtube workout girls has posted a 30day challenge and I'm going to start it TODAY !! some of you should join me. Even though she started it on March 1st she has all the work outs day by day posted in the description of the video so others can start whenever. If you like dance workouts as much as me then maybe this can help us all reach our goal I know this is a real calorie burner..Ive never done any of her video without ending up out of breath and sweating terribly. :-)

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNCI5Gy_1E