Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• fit4life_7
    fit4life_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'd like SOMEONE to read my blog/message board posts, lol.
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi Everyboby!
    I´m a 37 year old woman looking for MFP friends. I live in Oregon..
    I logg in almost every day. This is a great way to stay in shape!
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    fit4life; I add you! I checked your profile and you seem like a lot of fun. :)
  • gregr072
    gregr072 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 33 and looking to lose about 36 pounds. I've been using MFP for about a week and so far its been a great tool for me. Feel free to add me!
  • cowgirlmaverick
    cowgirlmaverick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 28 and setting my first large attainable goal at 50 lbs! I would love some new motivators and friends!! I'm a constant logger and my diaries open! I love new meal ideas and friends who need someone to help them stay on track too! Add me!
  • prithvish
    prithvish Posts: 15
    Options
    hi guys,am new here.....27 male....doc
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi every one, I am new to mfp, this is my 3rd day and I would really like to have friends that can motivate me and I can do the same for them as well :), please feel free to add me!
  • kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i love new friends too!
  • tfanni88
    tfanni88 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey ALL =)

I'm checking in!

I'm Tiffani and I'm 24 - My goal is 55-60lbs! Yikes I know, but I am going to make it. MFP is helping me out so far, and I'm here for workout buddies and support. Hope to hear from some of y'all soon!

I'm in Alexandria, VA BTW
  • Angela138
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm 32 from St. Paul, MN and I'm here to lose 100 (or more) pounds! Let encourage each other!! :)

-Angela
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    added you :smile:
  • reachingforthemoon
    Options
    I've added you and anyone can add me :smile:

Sue
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love your post! would love to have you and anyone other positive person as a friend :)
  • runto130
    runto130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Been searching through the community looking for friends to help motivate me and swap advice. I have been a member for a few years now. Started my journey at 230. I am currently 172.6. Been a long road. I redid my profile last July and my start weight was 196.6. So I have lost 24 lbs in 8 months. Hasn't been fast and hasn't come off easy but I am still going strong. I am a runner and I enjoy the TaeBo workouts. For the last few years I have done the local 5k with my son in July. This will be our 3rd year. I have a goal to reach 130's before my journey is taken from loss to maintenance. I set myself mini goals to reach to make that final goal seem more reachable. My latest goal is to be in the 160's by Easter. I am almost there. Two weeks to go and just 3 lbs to get there. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to everyone.
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like new friends. :)
    I hit day 400 in a row yesterday. Add me if you like. :)
  • Callie_Wallie_Woo
    Callie_Wallie_Woo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Just started using this App again as I have stopped losing weight :o( Lost 3 stone last year, but so far 2013 has been a no go on the weight front! My aim is to lose another 1 1/2 stone by September as I am embarking on a new career as a teacher! :o)

Bit about me:
    I'm Callie, I live in Wiltshire, I'm 27 years old and this year I am taking part in the Moon Walk in London!

Please feel free to add me! :o)

CM x
  • uniquestylistxo
    uniquestylistxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names Lisa I'm 24 years old, I joined MFP almost 3 months ago, Ive lost 27lbs so far. I have along way to go, I could use any inspiration and motivation anyone has to offer! :)

ANYONE feel free to add me:) xoxoxo
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    Added you too. The more friends the merrier! Especially if diaries open for food inspiration.
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    I've been a MFP member since January 2013. I'm hoping to lose at least 30 more pounds by July 1st of this year. *hopefully*. I've been stuck around the 10 to 15 pound loss, probably because I've been going over my calories. So I'm trying to become more focused now. I really would like some new friends on here. I don't really hear from many on my list. I went through my list today and was thinking do I remember this person? So please feel free to add me but please have a picture of yourself.. at least your face. Thanks. :)
  • TBeauty01
    TBeauty01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

I have been using MFP for almost two weeks (fairly new) and its been very helpful. Feel free to add me if you like...I am on a mission to lose 20lbs (my goal) and then hopefully an additional 10lbs...Summer fine here I come lol