Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Replies

• KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Always open for new friends here, the more the merrier I say. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Me too! Twenty-eight, vegetarian, occasional and reluctant runner, 10lbs-ish to lose. :smile:
  • Hello!

Not really new here, but only just started taking it seriously! I'm an athlete in the making, so going to keep an eye on my nutrition/calorie intake and carb/fat/protein in-take!

Hoping to run an Ironman Triathlon in a few months time, so happy to share everything I learn about foods/weight loss etc!

Cheers
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Im Tracy, Im 26 and from Northern Ireland,

I've been on MFP for ages and lost a lot of weight myself maybe 2 years ago but it didn't stay lost. But I'm trying again this year and hoping to get near a healthy bmi before we go away on holiday in May. I would really appreciate any friends at all to help keep each other motivated!

I started doing weights at the gym in January and love it. I'm good at making myself exercise but struggle with my diet! If anyone feels like adding me please do!

:-)
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    I have been using MFP for 5 weeks and it seems like the more support the better I do! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    I've been on MFP since January 1st and I've lost 23lbs so far, I log in everyday throughout the day to help support and motivate people. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Garth23
    Garth23 Posts: 8
    Add me too......I'm here for you all!
    Been on and off MFP for about 2 years. Its a great site!
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds and def need encouragement and support!!!! I also give it out! It's important on this journey!!! Add me!! :smile:
  • Hi everyone! My names Christy and I'm looking for some support and encouragment as I start my journey to a healthier me! I'm looking to lose about 80lbs. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • carolacitelli
    carolacitelli Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm fairly new to using MFP on a regular basis. I haven't figured out how to reach the message boards or to add friends to share my log with.

Congratulations to all of you for being on a healthy path!
    Carol
  • Hey, I have been a member for a while, but I have decided to start using friends on here as motivation, and it is a two way street, so add away if you want some motivation.
  • BrayLanAusMom
    BrayLanAusMom Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, how encouraging. I am almost 30 with 3 kids with a 65 pound goal and to see your progress in just 2 months gives me lots of hope. Busy, busy at home and so I'm focusing on slow and steady so that I can keep it off. Thanks!
  • Hello! My name is Shalene and I am rather new to the message boards. This is the first time posting. I will be turning the big 40 this year! Yeah! My goal is to lose 80 pounds. MFP is very cool...I am so glad I found it.
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Hi all, I'm Karen and have been on this site since last summer and I love it. I currently am looking to lose 9 more pounds and I need all the motivation I can get. Please feel free to add me as a friend....would love some more encouragement . :smile:
  • victoriageorgina
    victoriageorgina Posts: 41 Member
    Hey
    Feel free to add me.
    This site is such a massive help. I have lost 22lb so far (15 of which since i started logging)
    Always nice to have some friends to help each other a long the way. I'm still learning but i log everyday.. The good the bad and the ugly (yeah that means the sly chocolate i try get away with lol)... So.. Yeah, feel free to add me :)
    Wishing everyone the best on reaching your goals :)
  • Thanks for the start out post :) anyone feel free to add me! I am looking for some friends to stay motivated!
    I just started my weight loss and will log everyday! My goal is to lose 86 lbs! I hope everyone reaches their goals!
  • geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey all!
    I have been off and on MFP for a while, but have been logging almost daily since October. I am almost to my goal weight, but will be keeping up maintenance after that. I would love to have more friends to encourage and share with :)
    So feel free to add me too!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    I started about a week ago and only have 4 friends, Deffinetly need some more for motivation or support! Not getting much right now and starting to wonder why I made an account...I dont want to delete it so im looking for people to make me not want to. I'm 5'2", a mom of 2 and i have 66lbs to lose! Plz add me.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Hey!

I'm new here too and I'd love to have lots and lots of friends. I have close to 100 lbs to lose and I want to stay focused this time. Have enough with the trying different diets, losing weight, giving up and gaining more weight.

So feel free to add me! I'm going to log in daily and try my best to actively post in the forums too :)
  • natmckn
    natmckn Posts: 48 Member
    I've been signed up on the site for a while but just started religiously using it, and I love it! Please feel free to add me, I find the support on here very encouraging and motivating!! :)