going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 4th level 1 : AM

PM : Day 5. Will record when done.:ohwell:

Day 5 finished in the afternoon. My neck does not bother me so much anymore. The jumping jacks ever though a little hard on my knees, I can handle it. 5 more days to go and all be over with level 1.

Yesterday, was Sunday, skip exercise my ankles hurt. This morning my ankles still hurt and my knees could not handle very well the jumping jacks but, still finish it with a smile. Today, Monday, March 18,13 I was supposed to be on day 7 level 1, but because I skip yesterday I am doing day 6 today, well it happens. Just recording this is kind of my diary.:happy:
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming to the end of Level 2. Really worth a bash you'll see the benefits xx
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming to the end of Level 2. Really worth a bash you'll see the benefits xx

Really? did you see a difference after level 2? because I really did not see a difference after level 1? I am on day 4 of level 2 now wondering when I will start to see a difference...
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Just finished level 1! Super proud of myself for sticking with it :) Ready to start level 2 tomorrow...
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done. Man is level 2 a sweat fest with all the plank moves! All the up and down I feel like a kid in Catholic Church again (sit stand sit stand kneel stand sit repeat x 5), haha
  • Jul685
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done. Man is level 2 a sweat fest with all the plank moves! All the up and down I feel like a kid in Catholic Church again (sit stand sit stand kneel stand sit repeat x 5), haha

Oh man...
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So I'm starting 30DS again after getting halfway through level 2 before I stopped due to a trip and other stuff coming up. I got pretty decent results after level 1 (lost some inches!), but its SO boring for me to do the same thing every day for 10 days....

What I'm trying to do this time around is rotate level 1, 2, and 3 everyday hoping that the fact that I can do a different workout from the day before will keep me from getting too bored. I was wondering if anyone else tried this? Will it affect the results I get?
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    No thanks.
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done...Any one HATE the oblique twisty jumps in the cardio part as much as me:sad:
  • lexlyn14
    Options

You just brought back so many memories for me in church...just when you got comfortable you had to stand:laugh:
  • Jul685
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done...Any one HATE the oblique twisty jumps in the cardio part as much as me:sad:
    [/quote

oblique twisty jumps? sounds like a blast. :/
  • jmillis2006
    Options
    I just started the 30 ds today, I have tried to do it several times and can never seem to get past day 8 level 1. I am hopping to get motivation to stick with it here.
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    [/quote

Get ready for tomorrow...Actually it is a welcome change from Level 1...well maybe not a welcome change but neveertheless a change LOL
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Day 4th level 1 : AM

PM : Day 5. Will record when done.:ohwell:

Day 5 finished in the afternoon. My neck does not bother me so much anymore. The jumping jacks ever though a little hard on my knees, I can handle it. 5 more days to go and all be over with level 1.

Yesterday, was Sunday, skip exercise my ankles hurt. This morning my ankles still hurt and my knees could not handle very well the jumping jacks but, still finish it with a smile. Today, Monday, March 18,13 I was supposed to be on day 7 level 1, but because I skip yesterday I am doing day 6 today, well it happens. Just recording this is kind of my diary.:happy:
    I can't do the rope skipping. Every muscle in my calves and shins seizes up. Instead, I either do jumping jacks or butt kicks depending on where in the workout it is.
  • Jul685
    Options
    [/quote

Get ready for tomorrow...Actually it is a welcome change from Level 1...well maybe not a welcome change but neveertheless a change LOL

Part of me is afraid, but part of me is going to welcome the change....after 10 days, the same routine gets a little boring.
  • Jul685
    Options
    I can really see how level 1's jumping jacks made a difference in my endurance because I've been doing this "Move it March" where there's a # of jumping jacks, mountain climbers and pelvic thrusts to do each day. It increases every day, so I'm on 70 jumping jacks now. I don't think I'd be able to do em all without stopping prior to 30DS!
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 Shred in 30. Today I did not felt like doing it. I felt tired. Thank God it went bye real fast. Only 23 more days to go.
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done...
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 2 DONE !!!
  • Jul685
    Options
    Level 2, day 1 done!!! I think I'm gonna like it more than level 1. There's a few moves that I haven't quite worked out yet, like the ab twists at the end and by the time we get to double jump rope my legs can barely hold out, LOL. I like the walking push up more than the normal pushups..

Do you log it differently or would it still be curves circuit training?