Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• gottaliedka3
    gottaliedka3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am game!! It is so hard but I still have 37 lbs to go!
    :happy:
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm half way to my goal of losing 20lb.
  • hmhalleck
    hmhalleck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 57 pounds to loose, but like everyone else, 20 pounds is a great kick start!
    Anyone, feel free to add me...I'm always looking for encouragement and support!

Hannah
  • kuteme
    kuteme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to join. I have more that 20lbs to lose though. Good luck to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Looking to lose 20 before July!
  • dan326
    dan326 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I have about 15-20 pounds before i hit my goal
  • natalieafalls
    natalieafalls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I need help!
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm game! Feel free to friend me, it would definitely help having more motivated friends & whatnot. :-)
  • mistychristopherblackburn
    Options
    Hi I'm Misty and I'm looking to lose 20 by my by may 29th,my birthday! :)
  • taykarns
    taykarns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use the help losing these 20 lbs! Losing 20 is my starting goal and after that toning up is the ultimate goal, always have had big volleyball thighs from years of weight training and just started running and doing jillian michaels trouble zones workout it is awesome! Could definitely use the motivation and tips :)
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oo! Add me too. I have 35 more lbs to lose, but I'd really like to lose 15 lbs by my birthday - June 12th.
  • zrose22
    zrose22 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am in!!!
    I am new to this website and it's great to see so many women supporting each other. I want to lose a total of 20 lbs. The last year has been a bit of a struggle for me. I gained some unwanted weight. I want to take it off and feel great about my body again. Having a strong support system is instrumental to any weight loss goal. I am in Los Angeles, Cali....feel free to add me. :smile:
  • amc0723
    amc0723 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! I would like to lose 25 by June 15th because we're going to the beach :) but have learned it's easier to lose weight when my husband is deployed or in training! Struggling to lose the weight I've gained since moving :(
  • SlimDownDani
    Options
    I wouldn't mind joining in on this.

20 more pounds and I will hit my goal weight!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Please add me.
  • nik0878
    nik0878 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Everyone, feel free to add me!
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    Oooh count me in too please, i'm looking to loose weight hopefully before the summer time, could use some motivation!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm trying to lose 20-25 pounds by a friends wedding in mid-July : )
  • sarahxx68
    sarahxx68 Posts: 42
    Options
    Count me in! I need someone to virtually kick my lazy butt when I don't wanna go to the gym. ;)
  • closedmouth13
    Options
    Im in add me!!!