MY FITNESS PAL - AS A DATING SITE

Options

Replies

• fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you two are turning me on..:heart:
    You want to watch us eat ice cream of each others nipples?

Now I want ice cream...thanks :angry:

Apparently ice cream now comes with a side of nipples....interesting...
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Meh!
  • freebird777
    Options
    no harm in online dating if done safely. i know someone who met someone across the country on POF and they've been married for 6 years now. i've also had an experience of bumping into a stalker i had to get a restraining order on. doesn't matter how you meet...as long as you click and your happy.

I just met you
    and this is crazy
    but here's a chloroform napkin
    so smell it maybe?

LOVE YOU for this ahhhhahahahaha
  • Luckyshan89
    Luckyshan89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I say go for it ON THIS SITE lol most others I fear to catch a "Catfish" relationship lol.. But this site is different to me your main focus is YOU and your health if a relationship so happens to come with it then hey go for it lol!!
  • Luckyshan89
    Luckyshan89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awww sweet!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    nm, u?

A/S/L???
    Just working, day dreaming about us. :love:

My profile is a click away from all the details you want. :smokin:

ROFL :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    we're allowed to sleep with people on our friends list? I better shed some of these dudes and find me some babes!

1. You need to spend more time in Chit-Chat "would bang" threads
    2. Don't confuse fake online sex with love...you'll earn the title "stalker"
    3. if your computer screen starts flashing...you have the clapper...get it checked...don't spread it!

I can't stand those threads, is it just me or does everyone else think that is 1.in appropriate, 2. people posting on there are desperate for attention?

simmer down no need for lashing out on me, just voicing me opinion.
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Gosh I need to get some friends on here then! LOL but seriously with common interests it's a pretty good concept.
    I've done the online dating sites and with trying to be healthy all the unhealthy guys were interested (and not thin enough or active for the healthy ones) so it was hard to find the guys willing to accept that or me at different weights. I think it certainly gave the last guy I was dating more insecurities as he'd assume I was judging him for being big (and I never was).
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    These days you can meet people ANYWHERE!! Why not on MFP?! IF it works for you, go for it!!! :)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    WHAT?!? You mean people actually take this site that seriously. I guess I should stop banging people!
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    You'd be surprised how serious people get on here. It's hilarious. But some people actually make a connection.
  • giabelle
    giabelle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey, you just never know I guess. Love can happen just about anywhere. Thanks so much for playing everyone!!! xx
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    MFPPOF
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    You're thanking people from almost two years ago?! Half of them aren't even here anymore. LOL

BUMP!
  • giabelle
    Options
    Hey.. I'm resurrecting ... don't hate. Haven't been here in a while.. lol
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've met some really awesome people from this site "in real life". Very down to earth and genuine. Have you been on dating sites recently? They are horrid. Ditto on what others said. Meeting someone with similar interests and goals and getting to know people through here can be a good start for a relationship. There are a couple of people from here who are daily staples in my life. They have become best friends of mine off mfp. I ran races with a few, partied with a few, and made wonderful connections. It happens. <3
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    On this site, we are all experiencing the real struggle to get fit and stay fit. Sharing this common goal with someone else helps you identify with them personally. I could see how someone could meet and fall in love with someone from this site as opposed to a dating site that comes with so many expectations that people put on each other.
    On this site, we are showing our vulnerable side. Recognizing that we need a little help and motivational support from others. We open up to each other in ways that we could not do on a "dating site".
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    its easy to get to know people here and once 2 people open up to each other they seem to want more than just be friends , not all the time but it happens
  • giabelle
    Options
    Well, I too have made some really great connections here as friends. People who have been in my life and have helped me along this journey. Without them, I don't think it would have been as successful. And you're right, sharing such an intimate and personal part of yourself here on a daily, can really make sparks fly..if you let them!!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    My friends list is full of beautiful women inside and out! Who knows maybe something does spark someday!