Replies

• awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    dafuq did I just read?
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    While Mom's away, dad's on the computer at play. Where are the toddlers? I hope they're okay. Can you say, "quality time?"

I thought this was a poem at first...it was nice. You should've rhymed the last line.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    While Mom's away, dad's on the computer at play. Where are the toddlers? I hope they're okay. Can you say, "quality time?"

I thought this was a poem at first...it was nice. You should've rhymed the last line.

Hmm. . ."Can you say quality time?" I can't think of a rhyme. LOL - that rhymed.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Hmm. . ."Can you say quality time?" I can't think of a rhyme. LOL - that rhymed.

LOL. Poetry is fun but it is hard too. I'm currently writing one and need some help....what rhymes with delusional?
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

LOL. Poetry is fun but it is hard too. I'm currently writing one and need some help....what rhymes with delusional?

Being a stay at home dad is such a dream, however, be careful, it can cause you to eat too much ice cream.
    That will make him need to get on MFP and ignore the babies,
    That's okay, they probably are going to get rabies,
    because the rats aren't getting to eat the ice cream. . .
  • kmadki4
    kmadki4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wait now did someone say rat poison and anti freeze? Which brands do that?

Just the brands that only exist in her mind. No worries.

You clearly eat too much ice cream.

I don't think I eat enough ice cream.

Agreed, you clearly need more ice cream and less fruit.

Why? Is there antifreeze in fruit too?

Showing ignorance is not impressive. The fact that you DON'T know anti-freeze is in ice cream makes YOU look stupid, not me. Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it isn't true. I certainly wouldn't admit too many things in public. People who know are NOT laughing at me, they are laughing at the one who is clueless. :happy:

Oh goody, I love making people laugh! :happy:
    You certainly fit the part.

You did NOT just call her a fat clown...no. You're gonna need another identity if you keep that up.

Did she? I didn't see it before the edit. What a treat that one is.

I did not, but I reported him for calling you that name. That is completely unacceptable and cruel. It's one thing to joke around, but name calling and criticizing looks is just wrong in any circumstance. You are beautiful and he is just wrong for saying anything otherwise.

You have got to be kidding me! I saw that you wrote it too. Something along the lines of "so do fat clowns, you fit the part."
    I wasn't going to say anything but the fact you criticized others for making fun of your body, then call someone fat, quickly delete it and then deny it is ridiculous. Ugh so repulsive!
  • Chaelarich
    Chaelarich Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I make my own "ice cream" which consists of frozen banana, peanut butter and whatever other frozen fruit you would like. Put it in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Eat immediately or cover and freeze for later use. Good luck! :)

Another good one is frozen banana with chocolate soy milk!! Blend it right up...makes like a sorbet. Adding peanut butter to it is yummy as well!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Being a stay at home dad is such a dream, however, be careful, it can cause you to eat too much ice cream.

Damn snakes!

My kids are old enough not to need constant supervision. I'm sorry the same cannot be said for your parent's kids.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • jme6976
    jme6976 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look too bad, but be careful with ice cream. Most brands contain anti-freeze, rat poison, etc. Some people eat it daily. I can't imagine pumping those kind of chemicals into my body every single day. It's too hard on the body. Like smoking, it seems okay for a while and we do fine and then one day, it just becomes too much. I am grateful, I don't like icecream. However, I always get a craving for it at PMS time. That said, I make my own or make a protein shake with tons of fruit. It satisfies me the same.

I have a daily dose of rat poison (warfarin) but have never seen anything on my ice cream... I am a label reader most of the time!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look too bad, but be careful with ice cream. Most brands contain anti-freeze, rat poison, etc. Some people eat it daily. I can't imagine pumping those kind of chemicals into my body every single day. It's too hard on the body. Like smoking, it seems okay for a while and we do fine and then one day, it just becomes too much. I am grateful, I don't like icecream. However, I always get a craving for it at PMS time. That said, I make my own or make a protein shake with tons of fruit. It satisfies me the same.
    I'm glad it had rat poison, I don't want rats anywhere near my ice cream. same with anti-freeze. I don't want my ice cream to freeze.

Yeah - we certainly don't want frozen ice cream. That's just preposterous!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

Damn snakes!

My kids are old enough not to need constant supervision. I'm sorry the same cannot be said for your parent's kids.

Correction, my parents didn't have kids. They had children. Goats have kids. You're welcome!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

So ice cream is the same as dancer's bodies?

Thank you for making fun of my body throughout this thread when I answered a question for the OP. You get your satisfaction, because I will let you know I read it. Feel good now? I read what the other lady said too. I guess that means you look PERFECT? So does she? I COULD look at pics of both of you and find many faults. However, hurting someone has never been something I am comfortable with. If you're intention was to hurt my feelings, it worked. Thanks!

What in the world are you talking about? Are voices in your head talking about your body? Because no one here has mentioned anyone's body. Can you please explain what you are feigning offense to?

You know damn well what I am talking about. People can tell a lot more about YOU by what you say about others than they can about the person you're talking about. It's on you.

That is so true.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    A much better vegan option, that only uses bananas and whatever fruit or other spice you'd like to add.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=694221
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Options

Thank you for making fun of my body throughout this thread when I answered a question for the OP. You get your satisfaction, because I will let you know I read it. Feel good now? I read what the other lady said too. I guess that means you look PERFECT? So does she? I COULD look at pics of both of you and find many faults. However, hurting someone has never been something I am comfortable with. If you're intention was to hurt my feelings, it worked. Thanks!

What in the world are you talking about? Are voices in your head talking about your body? Because no one here has mentioned anyone's body. Can you please explain what you are feigning offense to?

You know damn well what I am talking about. People can tell a lot more about YOU by what you say about others than they can about the person you're talking about. It's on you.

That is so true.

Oh snap, someone go get the popcorn!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

love it!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Correction, my parents didn't have kids. They had children. Goats have kids. You're welcome!

please refer to definition three:
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kids
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

I am not convinced...
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Options

Who cares about rat poison? I love ice cream...especially in the _S_U_M_M_E_R_.

Me too. When it's nice and S_U_N_N_Y.

I am soooo REDDY to have some ice cream right now

I'm going to sneak Around the MulberryBush and scarf some right now!

I'm going to CRAMberta some ice cream into my mouth tonight!

This is a bunch of Pu. I only consume gelato.

Once you go Gelato, regular ice cream is never the same :)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options

Oh dear - this wasn't a dig at you, it was reference to this thread -
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/930343-dancer-bodies?
This discussion has been closed.